Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I unplugged the switch for the turf, 2 wheel lock, and 4x4 mode to add a switch for a light bar. When I plugged everything back in the modes were all messed up on the cluster display and it seem to be stuck in 2 wheel lock no matter what mode I put it in.

When put in turf mode the 2 wheel lock icon lit up on the dash cluster.

When put in 2 wheel lock mode the 2 wheel lock Icon went away and there was no icon.

When put in 4x4 mode the 4x4 icon came on the cluster.

I can not figure out what I did to mess this up and don’t know how to proceed to diagnose the problem.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I unplugged the switch for the turf, 2 wheel lock, and 4x4 mode to add a switch for a light bar. When I plugged everything back in the modes were all messed up on the cluster display and it seem to be stuck in 2 wheel lock no matter what mode I put it in.

When put in turf mode the 2 wheel lock icon lit up on the dash cluster.

When put in 2 wheel lock mode the 2 wheel lock Icon went away and there was no icon.

When put in 4x4 mode the 4x4 icon came on the cluster.

I can not figure out what I did to mess this up and don’t know how to proceed to diagnose the problem.
Did you try the different modes with your new light bar switch on? Perhaps you accidentally wired something in series?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts