Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this 2011 EV and spent a boat load of money working on it.
I replaced the batteries, replaced the charger with updated on, replaced the turf mode solenoid ans the sender. Now it flickers in turf mode unitll i turn on my high beams. The solenoid doesnt want to full engage untill I use my high beams. My local dealer has hade it for a while going threw the system and has even call polairs about my problem "NEVER HEARD OF SUCH AN ISSUE." ssays polaris. I'm angry and need help solving this problem. can anyone help me?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Wondering if the Voltage inverter is going out. (changes 48volts to 13 volts that is used by the headlights and solenoid). When they replaced the charger they had to cut off the old harness connector and splice some wires to the new charger connector.(even though they are color codedI am wondering if something was hooked wrong).If you want call me and will try to get you going. Lou 1217 430 3101

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have another question : while removing the charger, I saw a little piece of metal at the end of a "free" wire. I guess it is a temperature sensor, where should i put it while "remounting" the charger on the polaris ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts