Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Then it sounds like the 2020 570FS crew I am looking at won't accept the switch from stock size to some SunF A043 in 26-9R12 and 26-11R12? That's too bad. The crew needs all the ground clearance it can get with that long wheelbase. Not really much of a fan of wheel spacers if they can be avoided.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,366 Posts
Wheel spacers work fine on these utility sxs's.
It's either spacers or aftermarket wheels to be able to use 9" or larger tires on the front on a strut vehicle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yesterday I picked up that 2020 570 FS crew. It has 25-10-12 tires on all four positions. It has strut front suspension. It is possible front wheels from a crew have different back spacing than the fronts on standard cab models. That could be an option to avoid buying four new wheels. Just buy two?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Upon closer inspection the tires are the same size all around but the front rims are narrower than the back rims on the 570 full size crew.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Put a tape measure across the. front tires. I bet the measure pretty close to 8" wide. The front wheels are 6" wide, the rears, 8"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, the fronts are obviously narrower when mounted on the narrow rim. I had to get close and read the tire size to believe they were 10" wide.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts