Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 Polaris Ranger ETX 4x4 - $7,194

2016 Polaris Ranger 570 Full-Size 4x4 - $7,694

Due to the Polaris MAP policy we can't post pricing on the rest of our inventory but give us a call at 866-542-8058.

We are the #1 Ranked Polaris Off-Road dealer in volume in the nation according to Polaris. There is a reason people drive from all over the US to buy here so give us a call to find out why!

No fees such as doc fees, setup fees, freight fees, etc.!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
so where are you

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
With 0 posts, pretty sure this is SPAM.
Technically speaking, this thread could be considered spam, but it is very relevant spam. They are new to "this" forum, so that's why they have the low post count. Abernathy's is now a sponsor on this forum as well. I've not dealt with them, but have visited their website. You probably have a banner add from them somewhere on the page your looking at. They are advertising some prices on new Rangers that are even lower then the volume dealer I dealt with in Georgia.

If your looking for a new ride, or know someone that is, they are worth a look.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Technically speaking, this thread could be considered spam, but it is very relevant spam. They are new to "this" forum, so that's why they have the low post count. Abernathy's is now a sponsor on this forum as well. I've not dealt with them, but have visited their website. You probably have a banner add from them somewhere on the page your looking at. They are advertising some prices on new Rangers that are even lower then the volume dealer I dealt with in Georgia.

If your looking for a new ride, or know someone that is, they are worth a look.

How do you post and not have any posts? If this is the first post it should at least have a 1 on the post count.

I find it hard to believe a dealer can throw out prices $4k+ lower than anyone else around something sounds very fishy.

·
Supporting Vendor
370 Posts
Abernathy's is a real dealer and sells more units than anyone. At prices no one else will match. Local guy here in MN has been buying RZRs from them, shipping them up here and selling them cheaper than any dealer around and still making $1000-1500 each on them.

But they don't seem to be e supporting vendor yet as the label under the screen name would say so. But doesn't mean the Mods aren't a little behind in getting things updated.

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
I can't help you on the post count issue, that is a good point.

The price they are quoting on the FS Ranger is about $600 cheaper then I could have gotten through my Georgia dealer. The larger volume dealers are selling these for 1K+ below MSRP, and if you add applicable rebates, you can get them 2K+ below MSRP. The price that is posted above is $2400 below MSRP, it's not that far off the mark.

While I would like to support local dealers in my state, I like keeping the extra $2K+ in my pocket better. All the dealers in my area want to add BS delivery fees, assembly fees, and even transfer fees. At the end of the day, I saved more then $2K by driving up to Georgia. If a buyer is willing to travel to Ky, Tn, Ga, or other places, there is significant money to be saved buying these toys.

I can't provide feed back as to how good or bad this dealer is, but they do have my attention.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Belive me the post isn't spam and the prices are accurate. I live in Missouri, a couple of hours from Abernathy's. I really wanted to buy from a local dealer as I have three others much closer than Abernathy's. I went to each of them, asked for their best cash price, and let them know I was going to shop around and buy a new 570 in the next few days. None of them came close to Abernathy's price. I called Abernathy's on a Saturday morning, told them what accessories I wanted, then drove over and picked it up shortly after noon.

They were very accommodating, helpful, and friendly. I've called them back a couple of times after my purchase with questions and received good service after the sale. I'm not sure if the price difference is due to their volume and they receive a better price from Polaris or if they simply cut it closer than other dealers. In any case, when their pice is thousands better than other dealers they are hard to beat. Based on my experience, I'll go back for my next Polaris.

P.S. They have a Harley dealership across the street. While I haven't bought anything from them yet, they seem to display the same customer service traits.

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
When I bought mine from Shoals Outdoors in Muscle Shoals Alabama the sold me my Ranger WAY under MSRP. I asked how they can do that and they told me that every bike they sell, they sell it for less than dealer cost. Then they write them off as a loss. They sell a couple hundred bikes a month, therefore they get BIG bonuses from Polaris for selling such large numbers of them. This is where they make their money. So in the long run, they still make their money and customers are also happy because we got a bike for a great price. I drove about 300 miles to buy there, saved over $2000 that no one else closer would match..

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Too bad I can't afford a machine right now, and too bad they're on the wrong side of the country as usual.

Last price I got from my local dealer was about $1200-1500 less than MSRP...and I think the guy was quoting wrong prices, I seriously wish I had the money in cash to buy right then from that guy he quoted me $12,500 for a 2015 Ranger XP 900 EPS Trail edition. MSRP is $17,500 LOL. That would have been an awesome deal LOL. $5k off a $17k machine LOL. Unless I can manage to get over to the dealer during the week when the owner is there it seems like the people they have there on the weekends don't have a clue about anything they are selling LOL. After listening to the 570 and the 900 right next to each other though I'm set on getting a 900 when I'm able to do so. Love the Blue and the Trail edition comes with the split bench seat, and engine braking.

·
Supporting Vendor
370 Posts
Too bad I can't afford a machine right now, and too bad they're on the wrong side of the country as usual.

Last price I got from my local dealer was about $1200-1500 less than MSRP...and I think the guy was quoting wrong prices, I seriously wish I had the money in cash to buy right then from that guy he quoted me $12,500 for a 2015 Ranger XP 900 EPS Trail edition. MSRP is $17,500 LOL. That would have been an awesome deal LOL. $5k off a $17k machine LOL. Unless I can manage to get over to the dealer during the week when the owner is there it seems like the people they have there on the weekends don't have a clue about anything they are selling LOL. After listening to the 570 and the 900 right next to each other though I'm set on getting a 900 when I'm able to do so. Love the Blue and the Trail edition comes with the split bench seat, and engine braking.
You don't even have to drive. Mail a money order and have the machine shipped to you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts