Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else been having a problem with the "Show unread posts since last visit?"

I generally click on that when I visit the website and read the topics of interest. Recently when I click on it, the website is telling me there are no new posts since last visit. The first time or two this happened, I figured maybe there really wasn't any new posts....but I last checked the website on Tuesday, and when I clicked it tonight, I got the "no new messages..." message.

Is it me or my computer, or has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks!

·
Registered
477 Posts
All I can say is it's working right for me so far. Might be a cookie issue......? Do you have cookies enabled?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I ate all the cookies! Sorry :2funny:

Sometimes I notice that it doesn't show unread post since last visit. I think the server might not get the updates from time to time. But there is some options, click the link below that one to see any new post, or down on the bottom of the screen below members logged on thereis another link to see the last post. Also try clearing your cookies as mentioned.

Josh

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ate (I mean deleted) all of the cookies....and still same problem.

It is probably something with my computer, but it is odd how it just started happening.....cuz it was working fine. Hmmmmm....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts