Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
set of black polaris ranger 1/4 doors for sale....$50 for both plus shipping. I have them on ebay if you want to bid no reserve

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
evol1 said:
set of black polaris ranger 1/4 doors for sale....$50 for both plus shipping. I have them on ebay if you want to bid no reserve
can you post a picture up. And always remember to give location. I am interested but would like to see them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are under.......... polaris ranger 1/4 doors...

ps
josh
can i get some info on becoming a sponcer on your site. I have several items the polaris ranger comunity might be interested in...... please reply... email [email protected]

thanks.
let me know if your interested in the 1/4 doors and i will pull them off ebay free shipping :coolsmiley:

·
Registered
47 Posts
evol1

I have seen your stuff on e-bay before. Are you making your hood hinges, or is someone else making them, and you are selling them.

I haven't done any mods to my Ranger YET..... The first thing is an extended cage and rear seat. As soon as I can get it to the guy to build it, I will have that done. I have been looking at all of the billett stuff, cuz it looks pretty cool.

Brian

·
Registered
47 Posts
A guy down near San Diego that builds cages for race cars and trucks is going to do it. He did my brother-in-laws and it came out really nice. He also did a full race set-up for another friend of mine. I have not seen it since it is done, but he sent me pics' of it being built and it looked pretty cool.

When I get mine done I will post some pics. Hopefully I can get him to do it sometime soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts