Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, are there any Vancouver Island Ranger owners besides me out there. I'd like to get together and ride. There's lots of trails and such around the Mount Washington area that are accessible year round. And spring bear season is only 2.5 months away!
I have a 2012 Ranger 500 efi.

·
Registered
91 Posts
nice. i can probably see you from here but can't get to you... i'm over on savary island on the south side and look right at the comox area. i also have a 500 EFI but it's a 2011. loving it so far... :)

did you get your machine from the comox dealer? how are they? the wife just picked up some parts from them, for me today on her way to victoria.

enjoy the 500 EFI and good luck hunting...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice. i can probably see you from here but can't get to you... i'm over on savary island on the south side and look right at the comox area. i also have a 500 EFI but it's a 2011. loving it so far... :)

did you get your machine from the comox dealer? how are they? the wife just picked up some parts from them, for me today on her way to victoria.

enjoy the 500 EFI and good luck hunting...
Hi, yes, I got mine from the guys in Comox. They have been very good - no complaints. They aren't super knowledgable about things at times, but real friendly and willing to help.

I have put a 2 inch lift in mine - makes a huge difference. And I have now found a used set of 27 inch mudlite radials to install - that should make a big difference over the stock tires.

Savary Island - you must have a farm or timber site over there. Do you bring your Ranger to the big island at all?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sorry, haven't been on the site for ages... no, never bring the ranger over as it would be cost prohibitive. Yes, the comox shop guys seem to be very helpful. Thank goodness I've only needed routine maintenance items. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts