Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my hobbies is rebuilding and refurbishing Vintage High End Speakers.

I have to move a few sets of these because the wife claims she has never seen a Hearse dragging a trailer.

These are the Model 15 speaker and 30 years old. Completely refurbished to as good as new and ready for the next 30 years of gorgeous music.

They have 12" woofers that have new foam surrounds and the very best Altec high frequency driver, 802-8Gs on a bent horn. The control crossover networks have been updated with new capacitors and the cabinets and grilles are pristine. They are quite large, 27" H X 22" W X 16" D and probably weigh around 75 pounds each.
These are the smaller version of the famous Altec Model 19.

I can provide other detailed pics of all side if necessary but they are in perfect condition top to bottom.

I will not ship these because it would be very expensive and they would almost certainly arrive damaged by UPS or any other shipper.

I am located in NY and right where NJ, NY and PA share borders near Port Jervis NY, Montague NJ and Matamoras PA.

Rock bottom price is $700 and I can sell just the guts for at least that. It would cost double or tripple to find a speaker today that can match the sonic purity of these.

Gary

·
Registered
635 Posts
Oh boy those bring back some memories,,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts