Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a Polaris NorthStar Ultimate edition on Oct 9. Wondering if other people experiencing a long wait time to get. I understand the Covid issue and patiently waiting.

·
Registered
'21 Northstar Ult, '15 Midsize, '05 XP (retired in 2020)
16 Posts
Ordered Northstar Ultimate in November and got it in 3 weeks. I was told when I put the deposit down it would be a few months at the earliest. !?

·
Registered
2021 Camo 1000 XP
77 Posts
I ordered a new 570 midsize 3 weeks ago. Was told to expect it in March or April!
Holy cow! I ordered a 3 seat camo 1000 xp December 3rd...I am not in a hurry but I really hope it does not take THAT long. My coupon expires April. Dealer told me 4-6 weeks but I understand that is out of their control but dang....

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was told 4 to 6 weeks from two dealers here in AZ. I have also been told that maybe wishful thinking from one of the mechanics.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered 2 1000 Rangers at the end of November. Got 1 the 18th of this month. The other isn’t scheduled to show up till January 8th. The only thing different between the 2 was one was green and one was red.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also ordered a Northstar Ultimate on October 5th. I called the dealer on the 15th of December and they said it has a tentative date of the Monday the 28th of Dec. and they should know more in 7 - 10 days ( I'm assuming that was regular days and not business days ). And I haven't heard anything ( they are closed today for obvious reasons. Merry Christmas! ). So I guess I will see if I get a call on Monday. The only thing I am worried about is that I qualify for the Hometown Hero's discount which ends the end of this year and won't know if they will continue that next year.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got the ag discount, it ends at the end of the year. I also need it for a tax write off so they let me pay for it in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I also ordered a Northstar Ultimate on October 5th. I called the dealer on the 15th of December and they said it has a tentative date of the Monday the 28th of Dec. and they should know more in 7 - 10 days ( I'm assuming that was regular days and not business days ). And I haven't heard anything ( they are closed today for obvious reasons. Merry Christmas! ). So I guess I will see if I get a call on Monday. The only thing I am worried about is that I qualify for the Hometown Hero's discount which ends the end of this year and won't know if they will continue that next year.
I qualified for that also and a different coupon and was told all coupons would be honored if ordered during the coupon time

·
Registered
32 Posts
When I placed my order my dealer told me that specific models had longer wait times like the Northstar's and some of the higher end machines. He gave me a rundown of the approximate wait times for various models that he knew of. I ordered a Ranger 1000 Premium and I was told it would be 2 months or more, but it showed up just under 1 month. So take any estimates you get with a grain of salt. The dealer was even surprised when my Ranger showed up so quickly. Just be thankful you have your order in and are in line for one. With the crazy talk of more lockdowns the economy could be going sideways hard. It appears lots of things may start to get really hard to obtain.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Northstar ultimate 2 door.
Same for me. I wonder what kind of "prep". I'm pretty sure they are just going to park it out front to get people's attention for the week. Scheduled date for me to pick up is next Thursday. When I went to ordered it, they had an ultimate out front that someone ordered and it still had the protective plastic on the seats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a XP1000 and it came 2 weeks later. Ordered a bunch of accessories and they still haven't come in. It's been over a month waiting on a glass windshield.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts