Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The following is my dealer's 570 SP Premium update for order placed June 2021:

"We just checked on those new 570 SP orders yesterday. Still no firm date from Polaris. Yours and a few other orders got in during the first opening for the order period and Polaris has told us those units would start arriving in October. That is what we have at the moment. As we closer and get updates from Polaris, I will pass that on to you"

·
Registered
8 Posts
The following is my dealer's 570 SP Premium update for order placed June 2021:

"We just checked on those new 570 SP orders yesterday. Still no firm date from Polaris. Yours and a few other orders got in during the first opening for the order period and Polaris has told us those units would start arriving in October. That is what we have at the moment. As we closer and get updates from Polaris, I will pass that on to you"
Order update:
Just received a November 30, 2021 ship date from dealer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered in June, my 2022 570 SP Premium will be ready for delivery tomorrow per my dealer.

I received notification from Polaris on the 23rd that it shipped on the 22nd and for me to allow 7 days for delivery and setup.

Damn, what a ride it's been already.... (y)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just circling back to get your impressions of the new ride…
So far, all is good.
Meticulous break in, in progress. I received it with .5 miles on the clock and I currently have approx 25 miles on it It was was very jerky at first (belt seating process) and loading on trailer was a stressful experience due to same jerkiness. Since then all has leveled out with smooth operation since. I am stoked and can't be happier with this purchase.

Dealer experience on the other hand is for another time and topic.

Thanks for asking.

P

1 - 5 of 5 Posts