Polaris Ranger Forum banner

181 - 200 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi gang, how about this I am sick and tired of trying to out guess Polaris on their delivery system as there seems to be there is no system other than sit and wait and if you are lucky you’ll get your machine within 60 days of the estimated delivery that you were given when ordered “ just frustrated “ sorry for whining all will be fine when it does show up !!!!!
For making us wait for ever Polaris should call these 2022 models to make us feel better.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I’m hoping your dealer finishes his work soon and your Trail Boss turns into one of the most fun things ever for you and your family. Lucky dog.
Lol. Thanks buddy. I feel like a lucky dog. My wife and I are about to plan a trip to Tn next month to hit some trails there. Seeing how we have lived in Florida our entire life, we really enjoy the mountains!!!! Now we have a reason to enjoy the mountains a little more. 😁

·
Registered
37 Posts
Lol. Thanks buddy. I feel like a lucky dog. My wife and I are about to plan a trip to Tn next month to hit some trails there. Seeing how we have lived in Florida our entire life, we really enjoy the mountains!!!! Now we have a reason to enjoy the mountains a little more. 😁
Sounds like a great reason to post a couple photos.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just talked with my dealer this afternoon regarding my Ranger Northstar Ulitmate crew that was ordered March 8th. Polaris system just shows July. Dealer says it's not a supply line issue. They said it is pure demand from the consumer for the Polaris product. He said feel lucky I ordered from Polaris. They told me that Yamaha has not sent them a single machine since last summer and that other brands are worse then Polaris about filling orders. Still does not make me feel a whole lot better. They also told me that the Northstar is one on the easiest models to get because they make the most of these because it's Polaris's #1 seller. My dealer also told me that the Ultimate is produced in higher volume then the premium model sorry guys if you ordered a premium. This tells me that a lot of guys are ordering the Northstar Ultimate. I heard awhile back that Polaris was behind by 35,000 machines. So I guess we all have no choice but to be patient and take it one day at a time. Good luck to all of you we are all in this together.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just talked with my dealer this afternoon regarding my Ranger Northstar Ulitmate crew that was ordered March 8th. Polaris system just shows July. Dealer says it's not a supply line issue. They said it is pure demand from the consumer for the Polaris product. He said feel lucky I ordered from Polaris. They told me that Yamaha has not sent them a single machine since last summer and that other brands are worse then Polaris about filling orders. Still does not make me feel a whole lot better. They also told me that the Northstar is one on the easiest models to get because they make the most of these because it's Polaris's #1 seller. My dealer also told me that the Ultimate is produced in higher volume then the premium model sorry guys if you ordered a premium. This tells me that a lot of guys are ordering the Northstar Ultimate. I heard awhile back that Polaris was behind by 35,000 machines. So I guess we all have no choice but to be patient and take it one day at a time. Good luck to all of you we are all in this together.
I'm inclined to believe your dealer is telling much truth. I took a moment to search the inventory of my nearest Yamaha dealer for UTV's. They are a medium sized dealership in the valley and they have none in stock, only one Yamaha 700cc quad, a pair of 250cc kiddy quads and a single Yamaha generator on the floor. That's it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm inclined to believe your dealer is telling much truth. I took a moment to search the inventory of my nearest Yamaha dealer for UTV's. They are a medium sized dealership in the valley and they have none in stock, only one Yamaha 700cc quad, a pair of 250cc kiddy quads and a single Yamaha generator on the floor. That's it.
The gentleman at the Polaris headquarters just told me the issue was parts on backorder for the Ultimates and my dealership has been getting Premiums in regularly but no Ultimates so who knows, seems like everyone is being told something different. Good luck to all!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats Shep I find myself checking this page everyday to see who got theirs and when they ordered... lol

I'm guessing all of your dealers are correct to some degree as with most things a combination... and I understand high demand but would also be hard for me to believe the other supply chain issues being experienced across the market (semiconductor, rubber, evergreen debacle, etc...) is not also impacting Polaris not least of which COVID. Good news is I got top dollar for my '19 and the fishing is pretty good right now! But my list at the farm is getting longer and longer in the meantime. Good luck to all hopefully good news right around the corner... I've got a basement full of parts already and more on backorder.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congrats Shep I find myself checking this page everyday to see who got theirs and when they ordered... lol

I'm guessing all of your dealers are correct to some degree as with most things a combination... and I understand high demand but would also be hard for me to believe the other supply chain issues being experienced across the market (semiconductor, rubber, evergreen debacle, etc...) is not also impacting Polaris not least of which COVID. Good news is I got top dollar for my '19 and the fishing is pretty good right now! But my list at the farm is getting longer and longer in the meantime. Good luck to all hopefully good news right around the corner... I've got a basement full of parts already and more on backorder.
Thanks Gurley. I’ve got to admit I’ve been really blessed to be working with my dealer! From the get go to the delivery there time frame was spot on! Not to the day but within a couple of weeks. Then to top it off during the waiting period, my wife and I decided to buy some property. Of course the bank does not wanna see any new loans or large amounts of money being depleted from our savings. So I was not pushing for it to get here when it was delivered. I asked my salesman what he thought about the timeframe would be in reference to releasing this trail boss to next in line and ordering another one. His exact words were, “ I can’t guarantee we will even get another one in alone from a timeframe“! I went into panic mode!!! So I spoke to my salesman and his manager and they said to just add the parts on the trail boss that I wanted and pay for it and they would hold it until my closing. A couple of the accessories were a 2 week order. What a Blessing!!! I have nothing but great things to say about my dealership!!! Myself and Snackatack ordered ours one day apart. Hoping his gets here quickly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Northstar | eBay

anyone know anything about this dealer? they advertise an Ultimate along with other models as IN STOCK? on their website also. looks shady
I don’t know anything about that dealer, but I guess it could be legit? A dealer here in MN just got in TWO Northstar Ultimate Trailbosses the other day with nobody’s names on them!!! Unfortunately neither were crew cabs or I would own one of them right now.

·
Registered
2021 xp1000 northstar premium
22 Posts
actually where i'm from Premiums coming more than the Ultimates due to hold up for the polaris ride command screens

·
Registered
2021 North Star ultimate Trail boss
5 Posts
I don’t know anything about that dealer, but I guess it could be legit? A dealer here in MN just got in TWO Northstar Ultimate Trailbosses the other day with nobody’s names on them!!! Unfortunately neither were crew cabs or I would own one of them right now.
what dealer did you see with two trail bosses if you don’t mind sharing

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am also in Minnesota
I’m perplexed on my Trail Boss order. I stop by and check with dealer for status updates every two weeks. Their computer had been showing a ship date between 4/9 and 5/23 but yesterday when the dealer checked it said nothing, that field was blank. Blessedly it didn’t say canceled or anything like that but leaves me wondering if this has happened to anybody else or if anybody knows what it means? Is it good or bad?

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew, OEM top, aftermarket front and rear windshields, Maxxis Ceros tires.
298 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m new to the forum but have been reading it for a month.. ordered burgundy ultimate 3/29 expected delivery date is July. No news from anyone yet..

181 - 200 of 345 Posts