Polaris Ranger Forum banner
2101 - 2120 of 2149 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ranger XP1000 Crew
47 Posts
Those of you that ordered machines and got a tracker thing, how’d it work. Dealer said Polaris would email me. Is that so?
Setup an account on the Polaris website with the email address that you used when ordering and it should show up. May take a little bit for it to though.

Reactions: NSmustang55OL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered mine last week, let the waiting game begin! Projected for end of summer/early fall, most likely be next years model due to being ordered so late. Reading these posts gives me insight into the waiting period…hope it comes sooner than later. Winter is very unexpected and relentless in the great white North!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ordered mine last week, let the waiting game begin! Projected for end of summer/early fall, most likely be next years model due to being ordered so late. Reading these posts gives me insight into the waiting period…hope it comes sooner than later. Winter is very unexpected and relentless in the great white North!
You may get it next january lol what model did you order

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wondering if it’s also due to location, meaning the province I reside in. I was going to ask a sales person at my dealership if it has anything to do with sales on their end. There are a few dealers that are killing it here. All I know is I can not wait to get behind the wheel!

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Northstar Premium
113 Posts
Wondering if it’s also due to location, meaning the province I reside in. I was going to ask a sales person at my dealership if it has anything to do with sales on their end. There are a few dealers that are killing it here. All I know is I can not wait to get behind the wheel!
I think 6 months is realistic for an order. Good luck mine was ordered 09/23/21 and they say next week.

2101 - 2120 of 2149 Posts