Polaris Ranger Forum banner

201 - 220 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
What brand of rack do you have in the back sir. We’re did you buy it?
A local dealer made them for a while, but another well known brand evidently sued them for it. Needless to say, they do not make the anymore! It is just square tube and expanded metal (I added the lights) and happy to share more pictures if you want to try to have one built.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got a base model but mine was here in 12 days.
This is exciting! I ordered 2021 polaris XP 1000 Premium on 4/22/21, I'm really hoping I receive mine before the end of May for vacation. What dealership did you order yours through?

·
Registered
4 Posts
How do yall speak with polaris directly and not the dealer? How does polaris know your order? I ordered through the dealer but didn't get an order number or anything.
Same here! I don't know how to track my order without an order number. They didn't give me one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The dealer should have a 9 digit order number iif your order has been accepted...The Polaris phone number is 800 765 2747...I ordered my Northstar ultimate on 3-12-2021...It has a tentative delivery date of last week of August...good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
It seems like the Trail Boss and Ultimates are taking longer to deliver. From what I'm reading. I ordered a 2021 polaris RZR 1000 XP Premium. Do you think there will be any chance of receiving it in about 3 weeks? I ordered it on 4/22/21. Dealership said it will be about 4 to 8 weeks. I'm hoping it comes by the 24th of May. I'm gonna need it!

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you have recently won the Lotto, found NUMEROUS 4 leaf Clovers, and scored a pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow.....MAYBE....all thats EASIER than getting a 3 week delivery!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes smoke eater a few more pics if possible. I’m big into trapping and the upper rack would be Awsome to throw my critters in while all my supplies were in the bed

·
Registered
83 Posts
I stopped by to check on the add ins to my Trail Boss at my dealer today, and what do I see? A brand new Waterfowl Edition 3 seater sitting in the show room. My salesman told me it is available. I was really surprised

201 - 220 of 345 Posts