Polaris Ranger Forum banner
2181 - 2190 of 2190 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Picked up my ride on Tuesday
If it takes any longer than 30-45 days I feel like there is a problem with the order. I ordered 22 Ranger Crew Ultimate trailboss it took 10 months but only because the dealer couldn't fund the order. Once polaris got involved it literally only took 17 days. I would demand answers.
I ordered mine 9/9/21 it arived 6/28/22 but well worth the wait.. north star ultima with ride comand.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That’s pretty crazy fly high. I ordered exact same unit. Same color. At same time. April 1st. I’m also going to pick mine up today.
That color “Ghost White” is great in person, when we ordered our machine it was based only off the images on the Polaris website. Up close its gorgeous, the color scheme on this unit resembles those of a Stormtrooper, so rightfully so we dubbed it that!

·
Registered
21 Posts
After learning my 2017 Northstar needed a new engine I called my local dealer looking for a new machine. The salesman said we just got a 2022 Polaris Northstar ultimate 1000 in and we are just unloading it off the truck. He sent me a couple of pictures. I put a 500.00 deposit on it and sign the papers the next day. Apparently someone else had ordered it and got tired of waiting and canceled their order. How lucky can a guy get! It is Ghost White.

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 NorthStar Trail Boss
34 Posts
Friday, finally after 10.5 months. Northstar Trail Boss in Ghost White of course. Waiting until it sits in my driveway before I put my 2019 Northstar up for sale though.

It has been at the dealers for a few weeks the factory deleted the Ride Command but the dealer had one in stock. But needed additional parts to install it so had them upgrade the speakers and a few add ons. First step is to take it to Terry at Gilomen and have him perform his magic. Then break it in and get the 25 hour fluid changes before I put the dog box on and spend the month of October in the tip of the Mn. Arrowhead grouse hunting. Fingers crossed the box fits!

·
Registered
2022 XP1000 Ranger Crew, 2017 RZR XP Turbo
17 Posts
I ordered mine the day before Easter and it showed up at the dealer Wednesday, XP1000 crew premium in matte titanium grey. I like that color and it matches my rzr

2181 - 2190 of 2190 Posts