Polaris Ranger Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered a Polaris NorthStar Ultimate edition on Oct 9. Wondering if other people experiencing a long wait time to get. I understand the Covid issue and patiently waiting.
I ordered an Ultimate on October 12. They told me it would arrive between December 17 and February 3. I called last week and they still show the same date range. I wish they could give me a new update as it has been over 3 months since I ordered.

·
Registered
2015 Ranger 900 XP
47 Posts
Update: I ordered a 3 seat 1000 xp in camo on December 3rd. I was dropping off some black oak led pods and a light bar today for install on the new machine and our machine arrived while I was there from their assembly warehouse down the street. They are only waiting for the rapid recovery winch to come in now which should be this week otherwise all of the other accessories are there and ready to go on.

So ordered December 3rd, arrived Jan. 11.
Took 5 1/2 weeks and was quoted 4-6 weeks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered a Polaris NorthStar Ultimate edition on Oct 9. Wondering if other people experiencing a long wait time to get. I understand the Covid issue and patiently waiting.
Couldn't be more disappointed with Polaris. I ordered an Ultimate on October 12. I was given dates between December 17 and Feb 3 for delivery. Today they are telling me it won't come until March. How can it take 6 months to get a new SxS?? So much for winter fun on the frozen lake this year....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Couldn't be more disappointed with Polaris. I ordered an Ultimate on October 12. I was given dates between December 17 and Feb 3 for delivery. Today they are telling me it won't come until March. How can it take 6 months to get a new SxS?? So much for winter fun on the frozen lake this year....
Wow! any update on time frame? I ordered mine 1-20-21 and have been told march/april but after seeing this, I might be rethinking the order and go with a can am

21 - 28 of 28 Posts