Polaris Ranger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered the XP 1000 Northstar Ultimate 3 Seat Camo the week of December 7, 2020! Still not here. They gave a time frame from March 22 to May 5, 2021. My buddy ordered the same but White. His came March 8. WTF???

·
Registered
7 Posts
New guy here. I ordered an ultimate end of January and was told 4-8 weeks or longer. I contacted my dealer and Polaris and getting no shipment date yet. From what I hear and read here it seems like the ultimate is taking longer than other models because of all the components are getting harder to get. I hate the waiting like everyone else but really don’t need it until next winter. I’m in lower New York State and ordered from bill case Polaris in Pa. The only fees I’m paying is $100 documents. No tax and none of those bs prep and delivery fees. Also getting the first responder discount which I believe is only valid if you get your own financing. I’ll update when I get one. Good luck to everyone waiting.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew, OEM top, aftermarket front and rear windshields, Maxxis Ceros tires.
265 Posts
I ordered the XP 1000 Northstar Ultimate 3 Seat Camo the week of December 7, 2020! Still not here. They gave a time frame from March 22 to May 5, 2021. My buddy ordered the same but White. His came March 8. WTF???

Too many variables to make any comparisons on you and your friends experience. Someone can easily cancel a white one and it gets shifted to another dealer. Boom. His arrives two months early.

·
Registered
2021 Ranger crew NS Trail Boss
16 Posts
I put money down on mine in early December, the dealer had one coming in that nobody put a deposit on yet, it came in early February. 2021 north star trail boss.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just ordered a premium crew 1000xp March 12, 2021...Ill keep everyone posted on how long it now takes. My dealer here in Corsicana told me 30 days to 2 months.

·
Registered
7 Posts
New guy here. I ordered an ultimate end of January and was told 4-8 weeks or longer. I contacted my dealer and Polaris and getting no shipment date yet. From what I hear and read here it seems like the ultimate is taking longer than other models because of all the components are getting harder to get. I hate the waiting like everyone else but really don’t need it until next winter. I’m in lower New York State and ordered from bill case Polaris in Pa. The only fees I’m paying is $100 documents. No tax and none of those bs prep and delivery fees. Also getting the first responder discount which I believe is only valid if you get your own financing. I’ll update when I get one. Good luck to everyone waiting.
Spoke to Polaris yesterday and they’re now telling me June delivery 😳

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well I have been told shipping is March 30th. I was so excited when I ordered it back in Nov, not so much now. Need to get hyped up again. Keeping my fingers crossed hopefully it’s not delayed Any more.

·
Registered
2021 Ranger midsize 570
22 Posts
Ordered a midsize 570 on Nov 20th. Just picked it up yesterday. I got the full cab, heater and plow so I'm sure some of the wait was for accessories.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered a N/S Premium the first week in Jan. I stopped by the dealer yesterday to pick up the required parts and fluids for the first service. Talked with my salesman, they said they would receive my Ranger within the next 2 weeks. I never thought it would take 3 months.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew, OEM top, aftermarket front and rear windshields, Maxxis Ceros tires.
265 Posts
In case you are not aware, microchips are in high demand and low supply. GM and Ford are halting sale of some features and shutting down plants for a couple weeks in April due to the lack of availability of microchips for things like active fuel management, backup cameras, computer dash displays, etc. The fancier your vehicle is equipped the slower delivery may be.

·
Registered
7 Posts
In case you are not aware, microchips are in high demand and low supply. GM and Ford are halting sale of some features and shutting down plants for a couple weeks in April due to the lack of availability of microchips for things like active fuel management, backup cameras, computer dash displays, etc. The fancier your vehicle is equipped the slower delivery may be.

[/

Yep. And it’s not just microchips. Probably a number of things that are holding up production especially on the Ultimate. Lots of bells and whistles that are hard to get now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ordered a new 1000 eps on March 22nd, was told 4-8 weeks. I'll keep you guys posted on when it comes in

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just ordered a new 1000 eps on March 22nd, was told 4-8 weeks. I'll keep you guys posted on when it comes in
[/Q

I was told the same when I ordered January 28. Now I’m told June. Also I heard they are very limited on drivers making deliveries. Orders are getting backed up and being held longer and longer when ready to ship. Good luck bud

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered XP 1000 NS Premium in Pursuit Camo on Jan. 28/21 was first told by dealer April delivery. I checked with factory they said June ! The factory did say they would honor all incentives that was available at time of order !
I also ask if this would be considered a 2022 model this late in the year and said probably not?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just talked to my dealer. Polaris delayed all orders today by 2 weeks. I guess they are having a difficult time keeping up. I was told 3-4 weeks when I ordered it, then last week I was told that it would be 4 to 8 weeks...and now an additional 2 weeks. so....its up to 2 1/2 months now from order time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When ordered mine my salesmen said the regular models have been coming in alot faster then the heavily equiped North Star Rangers. He also claimed color made a difference (I'm assuming he meant compared to premium paints), that the wait time is partially from a steel shortage, and that if they marked them as sold instantly they ship faster then when they're marked as restock. Who knows if he even knows what he's talking about or just shooting off some random info. I'm in Minnesota and they're pretty strict on where you can ride in the spring anyway. I figure it'll get here when it gets here.

41 - 60 of 100 Posts