Polaris Ranger Forum banner

601 - 620 of 687 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was just looking at the web page for Razorback Off Road. Normal shipping/delivery for one of their cargo racks was about two weeks. They now have a note saying it's eight weeks lead time. Seems they can't get the steel.
Well....my delivery date changed....im shocked!....The original "first ship" day was tomorrow the 3rd through 7-16.....now its 6-14 through 7-13...soooo we"ll cool our heels for another 8 weeks I guess.
Hey Brother. All my life I’ve been called an “Encourager”! Reason I tell you that is because the way I look at your dates, you gained three days to your benefit. The furthest out projection date was 7/16. Now it’s 7/13. That may sound crazy to some of y’all, LOL, that’s just the way I’m wired. Lol. I hope this helped a little!!! 😁👍🏻

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, long time reader, first time poster...figured I would jump on the band wagon. Ordered a 3-seat NS Ultimate in Ghost White on April 10th and was given a window of June 15th-July 15th. Contacted Polaris today and was told some time in August, but no definitive date. Gonna be a long, hot summer without that air conditioned cab! Purchased at Performance East in Goldsboro, NC.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi guys, long time reader, first time poster...figured I would jump on the band wagon. Ordered a 3-seat NS Ultimate in Ghost White on April 10th and was given a window of June 15th-July 15th. Contacted Polaris today and was told some time in August, but no definitive date. Gonna be a long, hot summer without that air conditioned cab! Purchased at Performance East in Goldsboro, NC.
Welcome!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was just looking at the web page for Razorback Off Road. Normal shipping/delivery for one of their cargo racks was about two weeks. They now have a note saying it's eight weeks lead time. Seems they can't get the steel.
Well....my delivery date changed....im shocked!....The original "first ship" day was tomorrow the 3rd through 7-16.....now its 6-14 through 7-13...soooo we"ll cool our heels for another 8 weeks I guess.
Hey Brother. All my life I’ve been called an “Encourager”! Reason I tell you that is because the way I look at your dates, you gained three days to your benefit. The furthest out projection date was 7/16. Now it’s 7/13. That may sound crazy to some of y’all, LOL, that’s just the way I’m wired. Lol. I hope this helped a little!!! 😁
Welcome buddy. I got the Trail Boss in the white. Love the color!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just heard back from Polaris after trying for 2 1/2 days to reach them. Even there customer service response time is now being delayed. Go figure lol. I'm 13 weeks in on a NS crew camo the first month or so I was told June then it was July for about 2 months now there telling me maybe August. In my mine mind I have always be thinking mid August to sometime in September. I'm now thinking that might be to optimistic. Sorry to be a bearer of bad news for all that are waiting on a similar machine.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Not so good news here. Just called Polaris. My shipping dates just got pushed back also. New dates are June 23 - July 23. Old dates were May 27-July 12? I think. Not a big difference unless I get it deep into July when I was hoping for late May. Here's a new reason I got for the delay. Northstars or Ultimates didn't start production until late April. Pretty sure I've seen 2021 Ultimates on YouTube from last year? Whatever! New or old reasons for delays don't really matter to me. Sounds like all BS. They are sending me a coupon for first service for my troubles. Laughable? At least I have new dates to look forward to but then again, they're tentative also. I asked about a 22 model and they said confirmed orders for like September might switch to 22 models. I'm trying to hold it together but getting harder and harder. Heading to the garage and trying out a new german beer I just got. Cheers boys!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just received this email from my dealer
"Its showing that it is in route to the Distribution Center in WA."
Not sure where in Washington the distribution facility is or how long it will take for it to get there, either way i am very excited. I am in oregon so hoping to get it when i get back from Alaska

·
Registered
30 Posts
Brokespur1, I hope that holds true for you. But I really don't think I will see mine for quite a little while. I ordered March 8th

Workerbee, What did you order? And when did you Order.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not so good news here. Just called Polaris. My shipping dates just got pushed back also. New dates are June 23 - July 23. Old dates were May 27-July 12? I think. Not a big difference unless I get it deep into July when I was hoping for late May. Here's a new reason I got for the delay. Northstars or Ultimates didn't start production until late April. Pretty sure I've seen 2021 Ultimates on YouTube from last year? Whatever! New or old reasons for delays don't really matter to me. Sounds like all BS. They are sending me a coupon for first service for my troubles. Laughable? At least I have new dates to look forward to but then again, they're tentative also. I asked about a 22 model and they said confirmed orders for like September might switch to 22 models. I'm trying to hold it together but getting harder and harder. Heading to the garage and trying out a new german beer I just got. Cheers boys!
Got email today from polaris saying delivery range of 6/28/2021 to 8/11/2021 ordered XP 1000 Priemium Ghost White on 4/28/2021. I also got the coupon for for first service ($250) and when I asked about if gonna be a 2021 or a 2022 was told that will be a 2021 but if any changes I would be contacted.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Got email today from polaris saying delivery range of 6/28/2021 to 8/11/2021 ordered XP 1000 Priemium Ghost White on 4/28/2021. I also got the coupon for for first service ($250) and when I asked about if gonna be a 2021 or a 2022 was told that will be a 2021 but if any changes I would be contacted.
How did you go about setting up to get emails from them if you don't mind me asking? I have a unit on preorder and I went to polaris and created an account but didnt see how to tie the 2 together I dont have a vin yet just a order#

·
Registered
32 Posts
Brokespur1, I hope that holds true for you. But I really don't think I will see mine for quite a little while. I ordered March 8th

Workerbee, What did you order? And when did you Order.
I have 2 on order
Ordered a crew camo northstar premium March 29th and current ship date is July 30th-sept17th. I also took over another order on May 24th from a guy that changed his mind...crew waterfowl edition. I will make it a northstar minus AC and ride command. Have all the parts at my house ready for install. The waterfowl is enroute currently

·
Registered
5 Posts
How did you go about setting up to get emails from them if you don't mind me asking? I have a unit on preorder and I went to polaris and created an account but didnt see how to tie the 2 together I dont have a vin yet just a order#
I just went to Polaris site and used the "contact us" and emailed them. I recieved email ( can add phone number and they will call also)back from them with in minutes. I put in the comments the dealer name, city and state. Done this twice and both times have emailed and called right away, during thier open hours.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have 2 on order
Ordered a crew camo northstar premium March 29th and current ship date is July 30th-sept17th. I also took over another order on May 24th from a guy that changed his mind...crew waterfowl edition. I will make it a northstar minus AC and ride command. Have all the parts at my house ready for install. The waterfowl is enroute currently
Sounds like a sweet project! When you say “all the parts” does this include the cab sealing kits and rear fire wall deadner? Looking at the install of those bits looks a fairly involved.

601 - 620 of 687 Posts