Polaris Ranger Forum banner

621 - 640 of 687 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Its for my daughter. She is a Polaris dealer employee....perhaps they are getting a little help with that...I dont know...im 13 weeks too.
Sawdust...we have the same machine ordered...I was told on Tuesday that it would ship 6-14 to 7-13....I ordered march 12th.
I think we 3 have same machine and my shipment dates are only a week different than yours. I’d be surprised if they didn’t ship them all at same time given they’re coming to TX but maybe since you’re in east TX they’re not going to the same Dallas headquarters for distribution

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think we 3 have same machine and my shipment dates are only a week different than yours. I’d be surprised if they didn’t ship them all at same time given they’re coming to TX but maybe since you’re in east TX they’re not going to the same Dallas headquarters for distribution
New guy, I been watching ya'll for a while now.
I always thought i had a lot of patients i was wrong and for all the guys waiting 3,4,5 mouths for a polaris, shame on polaris !!!.
Ordered ranger 1000 crew premium 4-24-21,salesmen est. delivery 2-4 weeks, polaris est. date 5-25 7-8.
Went by dealership new polaris est. delivery date 6-15 7-14.

c4 ranch, broke spur, my dates are close to yours, i hope my ranger gets on ya"ll truck headed to Texas.
When all is said and done i would rather polaris take there time and get it right then have problems down the road. bottom line polaris make beautiful machine.
Sorry for being so long just venting.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Somebody's not too happy with this thread. It keeps going away and you have to search for it to comment. Does anyone have any movement on their rig? I mean...in a posative way? If America is opening back up I would think that backorders would start to receed!

·
Registered
10 Posts
No sir. Ordered burgundy ultimate 3 seater 3-20-21 and they said a ship date of June 13. Called Polaris yesterday and was told august!!! 😕

·
Registered
24 Posts
Somebody's not too happy with this thread. It keeps going away and you have to search for it to comment. Does anyone have any movement on their rig? I mean...in a posative way? If America is opening back up I would think that backorders would start to receed!
At this point not sure what is accurate I think I placed my pre-order on 5/28 I was told by the dealer during my pre order it could be 3 weeks or a little longer. A few days after that polaris told me 1 1/2 to 3 months (but expect 3 months) . I had called them yesterday for a different question and they went ahead and checked my order status since I was on hold anyway and they said it looks like im on track for for the end of June. If that date holds that will put me right at 1 month time frame. I have seen others waiting for specific models since January still yet to take delivery.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I emailed polaris for an update yesterday.
1st unit northstar premium crew in camo ship range of 7-22/9-2
2nd unit waterfowl crew enroute to Washington distribution and will be shipped to me dealer on or before 6-15.
Still waiting on a couple dealer installed items to show up but should have it by the end of the month.

·
Registered
5 Posts
At this point not sure what is accurate I think I placed my pre-order on 5/28 I was told by the dealer during my pre order it could be 3 weeks or a little longer. A few days after that polaris told me 1 1/2 to 3 months (but expect 3 months) . I had called them yesterday for a different question and they went ahead and checked my order status since I was on hold anyway and they said it looks like im on track for for the end of June. If that date holds that will put me right at 1 month time frame. I have seen others waiting for specific models since January still yet to take delivery.
I pre orders on 4/26 and talked to Polaris and was told between 6/27 and 8/11 for ranger xp1000 premium ghost white. What did you order?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I pre orders on 4/26 and talked to Polaris and was told between 6/27 and 8/11 for ranger xp1000 premium ghost white. What did you order?
I ordered the same unit on 5/4 from the same dealer as Spudwrench and was told last week it would be 6/15-7/13 now(original dates were 5/25-6/23.)

·
Registered
67 Posts
That could be. 630 posts with 50,000 views. (And counting)

·
Registered
30 Posts
How come when I contact Polaris I'm only given a possible month. They have never given me a specific range of days. I was first told June that held for about a month then it's been July for the past two months until last week it changed to August. I don't think anyone knows when these machines will come in. One would think a company as big as Polaris should know there own schedule a little better.

·
Registered
32 Posts
How come when I contact Polaris I'm only given a possible month. They have never given me a specific range of days. I was first told June that held for about a month then it's been July for the past two months until last week it changed to August. I don't think anyone knows when these machines will come in. One would think a company as big as Polaris should know there own schedule a little better.
My 2nd unit was suppose to leave polaris on June 15th. When I emailed yesterday they said they are ahead of schedule and should be to my dealer by June 15th'ish. I think it has to do with so many variables from vendors, subcontract work, shipping, covid, blah blah blah.
I think they are running ragged and under staffed therfore the projections for delivery vary daily.
My 2nd unit dealer ordered 5 units the same day, some shipped in February (1 3 seat northstar ultimate and 1 highlifter) to his dealer, my (waterfowl crew mid june) and 2 units aren't expected to ship till July(1 crew camo northstar ultimate and a 3 seater northstar premium. That same dealer has placed over 300 orders since january and revieved roughly half of them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered Ranger XP 1000 Northstar Premium (burgandy) May 17. Contacted Polaris today and machine is in the "assembly process." Delivery now is September vs. August. They suggested contacting dealer end of June for firm delivery date. So, instead of 6-8 weeks, it appears now to be 8-10 weeks. Still not bad compared to what others have experienced. And it will be a 21. No 22s until order backlog is cleared out I asked for clarification.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ordered a Northstar premium 3 seat March 8and just got told it's pushed back another month 7/9 to 8/9 they seem to just randomly ship not in the order recieved. 🤬

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ordered a Northstar premium 3 seat March 8and just got told it's pushed back another month 7/9 to 8/9 they seem to just randomly ship not in the order recieved. 🤬
From my understanding it has something to do with the premium setup vs. the ultimate setup...or they make more profit with the ultimate and don't care about us premium guys. I haven't heard or seen a NS premium get delivered in sometime

·
Registered
28 Posts
From my understanding it has something to do with the premium setup vs. the ultimate setup...or they make more profit with the ultimate and don't care about us premium guys. I haven't heard or seen a NS premium get delivered in sometime
I hope your wrong lol this coming Monday will be 9 weeks for me. I ordered a NS premium crew in camo

·
Registered
32 Posts
I hope your wrong lol this coming Monday will be 9 weeks for me. I ordered a NS premium crew in camo
I hope I'm wrong also, just relaying what I've been told.
My 1st unitvwas also NS premium crew in camo and I'm 10 weeks Friday and current deliver as of Monday is 7-26/9-2. That's the whole reason I found another unit that was already on order to shave some wait time.

621 - 640 of 687 Posts