Polaris Ranger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

Registered
I just talked to my dealer. Polaris delayed all orders today by 2 weeks. I guess they are having a difficult time keeping up. I was told 3-4 weeks when I ordered it, then last week I was told that it would be 4 to 8 weeks...and now an additional 2 weeks. so....its up to 2 1/2 months now from order time.
Sounds like if you want one you just will have to wait馃槦

Registered
I ordered a N/S Premium the first week in Jan. I stopped by the dealer yesterday to pick up the required parts and fluids for the first service. Talked with my salesman, they said they would receive my Ranger within the next 2 weeks. I never thought it would take 3 months.

I ordered a NS premium 12/20/2020 was told 4 to 6 weeks. Then on week 6 was told feb 20 to March 11. Then on March 11 told sometime in April. Everything I call polaris it gets pushed back.

Registered
Was told last month my NST Ultimate crew would in between March 11 to April 5th. Talked to the dealer the other day to find out status and they say the factory has completed it, just needs to be shipped. Should see it with in a couple weeks. Been waiting since Nov 21st. We will see !!

Registered
I ordered a NS premium 12/20/2020 was told 4 to 6 weeks. Then on week 6 was told feb 20 to March 11. Then on March 11 told sometime in April. Everytime I call polaris it gets pushed back.

Registered
New to the forum here. I have owned Polaris products for years but just ordered my first ranger. '21 Northstar Ultimate 3 seat in matte navy. Ordered it 03/03/21 and was told 6 to 8 weeks which would have put it around the middle to end of April. Just got an email that we are probably looking at June now. I just wish I would have known that before I sold my RZR a few days ago and now I don't have anything to ride.

Registered
Been 16 weeks since I ordered mine 12/20.
They are really backed up. Its sucks, but all we can do is wait. Just found out dates getting pushed again. The excitement is gone...just getting more angry if anything.
Nothing we can do about it but wait til they get things caught up. They are waiting on parts to finish builds so its kind of out of thier hands too.

Registered
You are absolutely right it is out of their hands but at the same time it just amazes me that Polaris is as far behind as they are. I'm trying to be patient but I am thinking about buying my buddy's old ranger 700 just so I have something to play around in for the mean time.

Registered
You are absolutely right it is out of their hands but at the same time it just amazes me that Polaris is as far behind as they are. I'm trying to be patient but I am thinking about buying my buddy's old ranger 700 just so I have something to play around in for the mean time.
I鈥檓 with you guys, my Ultimate was ordered in mid January and so far not a peep from Polaris. When I ordered it the dealer told me May 3rd but the way things are going I really doubt it, like someone said the excitement is gone !!!

Registered
I agree there isn't much excitement left. I thought about cancelling my order and just buying a used machine but the prices on the used market for a 18+ ranger is almost the same as new prices so I cant really bring myself to pay new prices for a used machine.

Registered
2021 POLARIS RANGER PREMIUM CREW 1000
I ordered a 2021 Ranger premium crew 1000 stealth gray on march 6 dealer told me 6-8 weeks it came in mar 29 just 3 weeks I ordered it through the heroes program

Registered
I ordered a 2021 Ranger premium crew 1000 stealth gray on march 6 dealer told me 6-8 weeks it came in mar 29 just 3 weeks I ordered it through the heroes program
Welp took it for first ride lots of screws loose and lost rear brakes the bleeding screws backed out in the rear and skid plate bolts backed out Quality control poop i guess lol

Registered
I've heard a lot of that too. The are so backed up and rushing these things out the door and parts are missing, loose, not connected.....
You wait forever to get your machine then when you finally get it the quality control is not there.

Registered
I've heard a lot of that too. The are so backed up and rushing these things out the door and parts are missing, loose, not connected.....
You wait forever to get your machine then when you finally get it the quality control is not there.
yep i will have to fix brakes and bleed myself since dealer is so backed up on repairs

Registered
Just heard from the dealer that another customer that ordered the same machine as me may be backing out of the deal so may be getting mine sooner than I thought. Nothing set in stone yet but keeping my fingers crossed.

Registered
That would be great news to get! i ordered my Ultimate on 1/19 and was originally told Mach to April and now it has been pushed to April or May. 3 months is a long time to wait, excitement of getting it is pretty much gone. There are lots of Ultimates coming into my dealership but none of them are the Burgundy ones, does the color make a difference?

Registered
Just ordered a new Ranger XP 1000 Crew Camo on 4/1. Polaris is saying delivery May 11 - June 23 right now.

Registered
Just ordered the 3 seater Northstar Ultimate this am, local dealer said 8-12 weeks.
I'm not in a hurry but after reading these posts last week, I figured better order now if I want to use for hunting and ice fishing.
What a sweet looking machine!
For those of you that have rec'd your units, what's the quality of the skid plates. Unfortunately, I did not get to see a 2021 NS Ultimate, so only seeing pics from the internet.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts