Polaris Ranger Forum banner
821 - 840 of 889 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
FFFFIIIINNNNAAAALLLLLLLLYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just spoke with my dealer. its in transit to the distribution center and should be at the dealer on the 20th, maybe sooner. NE Pennsylvania.
ordered Jan 28, 3 seat ultimate camo. 20th will be almost 25 weeks. i swear my 25 year firefighter career felt shorter. finally some hope. I'll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
52 Posts
just spoke with my dealer. its in transit to the distribution center and should be at the dealer on the 20th, maybe sooner. NE Pennsylvania.
ordered Jan 28, 3 seat ultimate camo. 20th will be almost 25 weeks. i swear my 25 year firefighter career felt shorter. finally some hope. I'll keep you guys posted.
Congrats. They new units are well worth the wait...maybe not 25 weeks but more like 4 weeks. Either way congrats

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got the call yesterday with a shipping date of 20th 👍🏻 so mine should be here by end of July 😁

·
Registered
41 Posts
Smoke Eater, So happy for you it's about time. You have been waiting a long time. I'm only sitting at 18 weeks for a ultimate crew camo looks like I could still have another 6 to 8 weeks. Who really knows. A little tidbit my dealer told me that Polaris most definitely is giving some dealers preferential treatment. Have you guys heard the name Karl Malone (The Mailman) he played for the Utah Jazz. He owns several powersport dealerships here in Utah. They having been receiving machines at a much faster rate then others dealers in the state according to my dealer.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Awesome dude ! You have the patience of a saint lol
Congrats

·
Registered
144 Posts
Smoke Eater, So happy for you it's about time. You have been waiting a long time. I'm only sitting at 18 weeks for a ultimate crew camo looks like I could still have another 6 to 8 weeks. Who really knows. A little tidbit my dealer told me that Polaris most definitely is giving some dealers preferential treatment. Have you guys heard the name Karl Malone (The Mailman) he played for the Utah Jazz. He owns several powersport dealerships here in Utah. They having been receiving machines at a much faster rate then others dealers in the state according to my dealer.
Well, I have no clue if this matters, but when I decided to order, I looked for who claimed to be the biggest Polaris dealer in TX thinking maybe they would ship to them first. who know if accurate but I did get my ultimate crew Camo in about 15wks.
Smoke Eater, you’re gonna love it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I have to admit it’s not easy waiting for something you want so bad for so long. Being patient hopefully will pay off. Still rooting for everyone else that’s waiting. I’ll keep you posted.
Whew! I hope I don't have such a long wait 4 months and counting...congrats on finally getting your new machine 👏

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Guys - new update on shipping date:

Ordered April 10, was told June 15- July 15
Checked in on June 2, was told late August
Checked in July 8, was told September 16 - October 28

Seems to be going backwards - scared to check in again!
3-seater N/S Ultimate in White. I hope they make it a 2022.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Guys - new update on shipping date:

Ordered April 10, was told June 15- July 15
Checked in on June 2, was told late August
Checked in July 8, was told September 16 - October 28

Seems to be going backwards - scared to check in again!
3-seater N/S Ultimate in White. I hope they make it a 2022.
Polaris told me no 2022's until all back logged 2021's fulfilled :-( I was hoping for same lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
@Dracovon this is what my dealer told me as well. And that they won't even take orders for 2022's right now. Not so sure about the last part, but I keep seeing incorrect information on "bookface" (I hate that forum), with people saying their 2021 orders will be changed to 2022s. Which is incorrect.

·
Registered
33 Posts
At the pace they're going there won't be any 2022's built 🥴
I mean honestly if the current demand exceeds the available supply they could technically just keep pushing out 2021's until they start to see a slowdown, or if and when the production speed can keep up and parts availability returns back to normal then they coud drop a new model to get the new demand

·
Registered
47 Posts
Stopped by my Polaris dealer this morning, they had 2 NS crew in Camo ultimates in their parking lot. Talked to one of the salesman and he said they shipped them to the wrong dealer! Had him update my unit and it calls for 7-15- 8-12. Believe it or not every time I checked with them it keeps improving!
Started with 7-21-9-1 original date😅 I tried finding out where those other 2 units were supposed to be heading but he wouldn’t disclose. Bummer

·
Registered
33 Posts
Stopped by my Polaris dealer this morning, they had 2 NS crew in Camo ultimates in their parking lot. Talked to one of the salesman and he said they shipped them to the wrong dealer! Had him update my unit and it calls for 7-15- 8-12. Believe it or not every time I checked with them it keeps improving!
Started with 7-21-9-1 original date😅 I tried finding out where those other 2 units were supposed to be heading but he wouldn’t disclose. Bummer
just got told this morning 7-21 -- 9/1 for mine but they were so kind as to offer an oil change for the wait 🤣

·
Registered
139 Posts
Update

I spoke with Polaris today and they said it was supposed to ship yesterday. They said shortage of trucking in the Northeast because of the big storms we've had last week. They did confirm its at the DC in Syracuse NY waiting for loading on a truck. YES! The expected delivery date is the 19th to my dealer in PA. They did say that weekends are in operation and they sent me the tracking link for Penske Logistics. I can see its in Syracuse waiting. Fingers crossed for next week. I was supposed to meet my brother in New Hampshire to go riding but he's leaving for maritime duties until the beginning of September. Probably better riding then anyway.

821 - 840 of 889 Posts