Polaris Ranger Forum banner
841 - 860 of 889 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good Morning Guys,
I just need to vent this morning. Polaris's customer service called me on Thursday this week and told me the NS ultimate crew camo that I ordered the first of march would be another 2 1/2 mos. So with trucking and so on it could easily be a 8 month wait that's if it dosn't get pushed back again which we all know is very possible. He also said they are now making and shipping out 2022 models but mine will be a 2021 go figure. With my all winning. I'm sure glad I don't own a power sports franchise I think will see some of them folding I know the local dealers in my area of all makes are really hurting.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good Morning Guys,
I just need to vent this morning. Polaris's customer service called me on Thursday this week and told me the NS ultimate crew camo that I ordered the first of march would be another 2 1/2 mos. So with trucking and so on it could easily be a 8 month wait that's if it dosn't get pushed back again which we all know is very possible. He also said they are now making and shipping out 2022 models but mine will be a 2021 go figure. With my all winning. I'm sure glad I don't own a power sports franchise I think will see some of them folding I know the local dealers in my area of all makes are really hurting.
Ouch, I ordered my NS 3 seater premium May 22, they still claim it will be here in September. 16 weeks rather than the 6-8 weeks initially promised. It seems reading the forums that camo and crew really slow things down. I went with the Burgandy to match the tow vehicle (spouse choice) I'm glad I did now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did you order ride command? Just wondering like I said before I ordered mine less than a week after you but without the ride command. Hoped without the bells and whistles their would be less time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you order ride command? Just wondering like I said before I ordered mine less than a week after you but without the ride command. Hoped without the bells and whistles their would be less time.
No ride command as well or any accessories.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mine has the ride command. When Polaris called me last week they said that the bells and whistles ,crew cab, camo, ect are not causing any more of a delay. It's just basic parts in general that are coming in slow from there suppliers. The only part they have not been able to get in is the tan plastic for the generals. So if there suppliers don't meet the dead line they promise to Polaris. Polaris in turn pushes out our dates.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered my 2021 Ranger 1000 Crew Premium (Non-XP) on June 9, 2021 (Polaris system shows order received from the dealer on June 10, 2021). As of today, July 19, estimated delivery is still August 23 - October 5, 2021 (11 to 17 weeks from order date). I placed an e-mail inquiry today regarding the fulfillment of my order as a 2021 or if it will be changed to a 2022 and what the color options would be for 2022. I received a call from Polaris, and their response was as follows:

1. My order is still currently showing is a 2021
2. Their goal is to get all of the 2021 orders out as a 2021 year model
3. There is a possibility my order could get changed to a 2022
4. The colors of the 2022 XP 1000 models are a. Ghost White Metallic, b. Matte Titanium, c. Sunset Red Metallic
5. He does not have any information available on colors of non-XP models for 2022
6. If my order is switched to a 2022 they will notify the dealer, and the dealer will contact me with the details for color selection

Just wanted to share the information I received to help others who may be waiting like I am.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered a burgundy 3 seat ultimate on 3/16/21. Polaris told me last week a shipping date of 9/15-10/15 and that mine also may be a 22. And that if they don’t have the burgundy than my dealer would contact me with colors. I hope not. That would feel like I was starting all over. I had ask Polaris in the past if it might be 22 and they said absolutely not. But evidently that has changed now 😟

·
Registered
21 Posts
So funny story, I went to my dealer to go pick up my ATV that was in for some tranny work and drop off my General for a clutch recall. When I was pulling up I saw the owner outside moving some machines around and he says I got some good news for you ………..”your Northstar Ultimate Crew with MB Quart was delivered on Friday afternoon but we didn’t get a chance to prep it.”

I went and took a look and there it was. Sitting there with about 6 other new UTV’s (Cam Am’s and Polaris’).
I ordered on February 23 2021 and was told last week from Polaris customer service that the estimated delivery date was July 13th to August 24th so the estimate was pretty conservative.
144 days, 20.5 weeks or 4 months and 24 days from order to dealer delivery but who is counting.

Can’t wait till Wednesday when he says it will be ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

841 - 860 of 889 Posts