Polaris Ranger Forum banner
861 - 880 of 889 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
So funny story, I went to my dealer to go pick up my ATV that was in for some tranny work and drop off my General for a clutch recall. When I was pulling up I saw the owner outside moving some machines around and he says I got some good news for you ………..”your Northstar Ultimate Crew with MB Quart was delivered on Friday afternoon but we didn’t get a chance to prep it.”

I went and took a look and there it was. Sitting there with about 6 other new UTV’s (Cam Am’s and Polaris’).
I ordered on February 23 2021 and was told last week from Polaris customer service that the estimated delivery date was July 13th to August 24th so the estimate was pretty conservative.
144 days, 20.5 weeks or 4 months and 24 days from order to dealer delivery but who is counting.

Can’t wait till Wednesday when he says it will be ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations 👍

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was told yesterday that my Northstar premium is being planned, ordered 3/8, has that information usually meant shipping soon?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome! This is the place to be while waiting for your machine. Northstars seems to be taking extra longer for build and delivery so hang in there. This forum has made it a little less painful waiting for my NS.
Just need to know the right people. To bad you aren't getting the 22.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Order a 2021 Northstar ultimate crew camo 3rd week of June.......Polaris rep told me yesterday I will be getting a 2022 and to expect it end of Sept. beginning of Oct.
Interesting...they must have made a decision to transition over to 2022s within the last week or so. When I checked earlier this month they said I would get a 2021, despite ordering in April and being told that mine would arrive as late as October. Now I want to email them again, but I will hold off until next month to see if they change their minds again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
When I corresponded directly with Polaris, I asked that question. Polaris in their reply said no 2022s will be deliverd until all 2021 models on order are out the door.
Mine was ordered middle of May with a 6-8 week salesman promise, Polaris says now September. I e-mail them now every three weeks and the reply has been mid September twice now. So, that is pretty firm it "appears."
I put down $2000 on mine, dealer said Polaris will not accept any order unless it is "presold." Thus the $2000 deposit. It sounded and still sounds reasonable, our dealer is considered reputable, but now I am curious. How many people here have been asked to put down a deposit?
I ordered mine(2021 1000XP Highlifter Crew) on May 29. No mention of down payment by my dealer. I checked with Polaris and it is ordered and scheduled delivery from 8/5 to 9/15.

·
Registered
41 Posts
This might help someone. I got a call from Polaris last Thursday. At that time I asked them if there were any particular parts that were causing delays they said the only item they have not been able to get was the tan plastics for the general. Everything else they can get there just slow in coming from there suppliers. I also asked about 2021 vs 2022 they told me they are right now building and shipping out 2022 models. My March ordered Ultimate will be a 2021 I don't know why. Hope this is helpful.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I’m very close. Days away from picking up. Spoke with my dealer yesterday and he was expecting it today. He said he needed a couple of hours to go through it and it would be ready if all goes well. Didn’t hear anything today and no change in tracking. I’m busy tomorrow and Saturday anyway so I’m thinking early next week. I’ll keep you posted. Congrats to the new arrivals I’ve seen last couple of days!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well ! I talked to my salesman yesterday he looked up my unit said the dates of my delivery hasn’t changed any since I checked a couple of weeks ago! Hearing all these other units showing up recently gives me hope that they are getting a handle of production. Just me wishful thinking! Lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well ! I talked to my salesman yesterday he looked up my unit said the dates of my delivery hasn’t changed any since I checked a couple of weeks ago! Hearing all these other units showing up recently gives me hope that they are getting a handle of production. Just me wishful thinking! Lol
Polaris and my salesman as of yesterday told me same date range of 7/20 to 8/12 for delivery but my buddy works in the garage and told me it was in and be ready in morning.

861 - 880 of 889 Posts