Polaris Ranger Forum banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well I guess I spoke too soon. Ordered my ultimate march 3rd and was originally told 6 to 8 weeks. Sold my RZR last Tuesday and then Wednesday I got an email that I may not get mine until June. I wasn't happy but I know it is taking a while to get these machines so I was just going to have to deal with it. Got another email on Monday that the dealer got one in identical to what I ordered for another customer and that they may be backing out of the deal. Tuesday night he called me and said it is mine and I pick it up tomorrow, April 8th. Total wait time 5 weeks and one day. Never thought I would get it that quick but I just got extremely lucky I guess. Good luck to everyone waiting on them and I hope you guys all get yours soon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well I guess I spoke too soon. Ordered my ultimate march 3rd and was originally told 6 to 8 weeks. Sold my RZR last Tuesday and then Wednesday I got an email that I may not get mine until June. I wasn't happy but I know it is taking a while to get these machines so I was just going to have to deal with it. Got another email on Monday that the dealer got one in identical to what I ordered for another customer and that they may be backing out of the deal. Tuesday night he called me and said it is mine and I pick it up tomorrow, April 8th. Total wait time 5 weeks and one day. Never thought I would get it that quick but I just got extremely lucky I guess. Good luck to everyone waiting on them and I hope you guys all get yours soon.
You definitely got lucky. Play powerball. Good luck with it. Please let us know if any issues.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks. Was starting to get very disappointed with waiting all that while, now that I have it feeling much better.. Starting this morning with the accessories. Wife got me a vertical mount gun rack Koplan, missing special bracket that straddles the tunnel on the floor for the vertical rack to fasten on. Special part needed from Polaris !!

·
Registered
16 Posts
That looks awesome, especially now in your garage 🤣. I ordered the camo Ultimate 3 seater. Just wondering what accessories you got? And keep us posted on the quality control please. Congrats bud
Got light bar for front bumper, vertical gun rack, gun rack for the bed, Mirrors , electric dump hoist for the bed. Gonna be busy but enjoying it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Also forgot to mention about quality control. The front windshield was not set properly there was a large air gap driver side lower corner had about 1/2“ gap. Found this on walk around. They tried to adjust it but it was close to closing time, they said they would have to remove the roof to adjust it properly. The owner came out he new I was not going to leave it after all the waiting I went though, he felt bad about it and recommended when I bring it back for first service they would take care of it and any other things that may need attention also first service would be free for the inconvenience. I thought that was good of them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Also forgot to mention about quality control. The front windshield was not set properly there was a large air gap driver side lower corner had about 1/2“ gap. Found this on walk around. They tried to adjust it but it was close to closing time, they said they would have to remove the roof to adjust it properly. The owner came out he new I was not going to leave it after all the waiting I went though, he felt bad about it and recommended when I bring it back for first service they would take care of it and any other things that may need attention also first service would be free for the inconvenience. I thought that was good of them.
I would go over every bolt and screw available one day just to be sure. I’ll be doing the same when I get mine. At least they offered you something for your wait. Keep us posted and enjoy it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got close to 100 miles on mine now. Awesome so far. Put the Polaris rear bumper on. Looks great but it is a little flimsy. Might build my own but not sure yet. Heading out to put the rock sliders on and then going for another ride.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got some things installed today koplin gun rack installed gun rack installed in on dump bed.
not to happy with how the interior gun rack install went. Polaris shows the need for a metal bracket that straddles the duct chase. Dealer told me it’s not needed for the Koplin rack just for the Polaris gun rack only.
what a job removing the floor cover to install the base for the gun rack, had to disconnect hvac flex duct that connected to a plastic transition piece remove the transition piece from the bottom side of the floor tunnel just to get bolts through from the underside just enough room between the two for the base to be bolted on.
Very flimsy gonna be interesting to how long things last. The metal piece Polaris requires should be more Ridgid.

Anyway some pics

1618092733758.jpeg 1618092775135.jpeg

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew, OEM top, aftermarket front and rear windshields, Maxxis Ceros tires.
265 Posts
Always wondered how stable those vertical gun racks are. I've seen them bolted into golf carts and side by sides. Neither seems to have a stiff floor for it to be solid as I would want. Seems like it would require some sort of crossmember from the frame rails to do it well.

How is the bed gun rack? I assume you will use it for sporting clays courses?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have one floor mount gun rack in my Bad Boy buggy and it is solid, I’ll fabricate a metal bracket to go over and around the tunnel cover that should stiffen in up, just not sure if I should bolt through floor or use the push fasteners they used around the tunnel cover. The bed mount turned out nice I used 1-3/8” dowel in the pockets to fasten the bracket to, could not bring myself to drill holes in the top rail as the instructions said to do.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts