Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1181 - 1200 of 1240 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Finally after 5 months to the day, I called my dealer and after taking my name he said hold on one moment. Five minutes later he comes back on the phone and said yep it will be here tomorrow! I was like you got to be kidding! Well long story short my family dropped off a truck load of accessories and it should be done next week some time. View attachment 25781
She’s a beauty!

·
Registered
88 Posts
It's been almost exactly 3 months from the time I ordered a 3 seat NS Ultimate. Still no end in sight. At this point, I'd actually prefer the '22 since the seats look a little more "reclined" and they've updated the A/C for the '22s. But there's no way I'm cancelling my order and starting over from scratch. Very nice looking ride @Buck41. Mine will be the same color as yours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's been almost exactly 3 months from the time I ordered a 3 seat NS Ultimate. Still no end in sight. At this point, I'd actually prefer the '22 since the seats look a little more "reclined" and they've updated the A/C for the '22s. But there's no way I'm cancelling my order and starting over from scratch. Very nice looking ride @Buck41. Mine will be the same color as yours.
Yes the Burgundy is a very sharp color. I just installed the Corbin turn siginal kit,super ATV nerf bars and the Grizztek mud covers last night. Love the machine.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes the Burgundy is a very sharp color. I just installed the Corbin turn siginal kit,super ATV nerf bars and the Grizztek mud covers last night. Love the machine.
I apologize, I thought the matte blue crew cab was yours. I ordered matte blue. I wanted the burgundy, but the wife preferred the blue, so that's what we got. Still a sharp ride nonetheless.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone else not been given any timeline at all? My order (4/29/21, Crew Camo Ultimate, SW WI) was placed less than a week after the dealer had projected dates of mid-August. When I actually placed the order he seemed like it was unusual that there was not a estimated date of delivery, but we both assumed it would be close to 4 months. Still, today (9/7/21) I have not gotten anything at all back from either my dealer or Polaris, I've contacted each a couple times and have not been able to get any sort of date range or anything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone else not been given any timeline at all? My order (4/29/21, Crew Camo Ultimate, SW WI) was placed less than a week after the dealer had projected dates of mid-August. When I actually placed the order he seemed like it was unusual that there was not a estimated date of delivery, but we both assumed it would be close to 4 months. Still, today (9/7/21) I have not gotten anything at all back from either my dealer or Polaris, I've contacted each a couple times and have not been able to get any sort of date range or anything.
The last time I checked with my dealer here in Missouri he told me that my delivery date was to be determined. i ordered mine in the middle of may. Then I asked him what the latest order date had he got in like w3hat I had ordered and he said that the last one he got in like what I ordered was ordered in the first part of April.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had a timeline right from the day I ordered back in April. Granted, it has been pushed out many times, they have always have a date range when I ask either the dealer or Polaris. I would call the customer service number for Polaris and speak to someone. Would be a crying shame if your order didn't actually go through or something odd like that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am in Finland and in late July I visited dealer #1. They had a diesel being shipped any day and would be available to test drive by late August. I told them I was not wanting a diesel but they took my number and would contact me when it came in. I went to dealer #2 and they had ordered several 3 seat 1000's in April. Was told delivery is set for October. So I reserved a Nordic Pro 1000 it comes a full cab and heater. I also added a snow plow. A couple days ago dealer #1 called me. Polaris had contacted them and said the diesel would not be shipped and all export shipments were canceled for the rest of the year because of supplier issues. Dealer #2 still has my delivery date for October. Dont know why I am getting different info from each dealer. Its not like I can go to another dealer and get one because there are no new Rangers anywhere in Finland.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The following is my dealer's 570 SP Premium update for order placed June 2021:

"We just checked on those new 570 SP orders yesterday. Still no firm date from Polaris. Yours and a few other orders got in during the first opening for the order period and Polaris has told us those units would start arriving in October. That is what we have at the moment. As we closer and get updates from Polaris, I will pass that on to you"

·
Registered
26 Posts
Has anyone heard of Polaris charging dealers a $2,000 fee if the unit they ordered for a customer is not registered to that customer within 15 days of delivery? I'm at 3 months today waiting on my Ranger 1000 Crew Premium, and I'd really like to have it in the next week for a bunch of work I need to do around my property. I started calling around to dealers in a 150 mile radius and one of them told me that if I were to cancel my order with my current dealer, then Polaris would charge them $2,000 since it wasn't registered to me. This is the first I've heard of this, and it seems somewhat odd. Does anyone know if this is really what is happening?

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
52 Posts
Has anyone heard of Polaris charging dealers a $2,000 fee if the unit they ordered for a customer is not registered to that customer within 15 days of delivery? I'm at 3 months today waiting on my Ranger 1000 Crew Premium, and I'd really like to have it in the next week for a bunch of work I need to do around my property. I started calling around to dealers in a 150 mile radius and one of them told me that if I were to cancel my order with my current dealer, then Polaris would charge them $2,000 since it wasn't registered to me. This is the first I've heard of this, and it seems somewhat odd. Does anyone know if this is really what is happening?
My dealer said something about Polaris requiring a 2,000 non refundable down if i back out........didnt pay much attention as i had no intent of backing out. Dont know if this is the same thing your talking about.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My dealer said something about Polaris requiring a 2,000 non refundable down if i back out........didnt pay much attention as i had no intent of backing out. Dont know if this is the same thing your talking about.
My dealer said when we ordered our ranger that polaris was giving priority to pre ordered sold over stock orders so some dealers were pre order sold all their units even if they were for stock and polaris figured it out. So if I was to back out they had to cancel the order or pay a 2000 dollar fine for the unit.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I find that shit impossible to believe. A dealer has ZERO CONTROL of if a customer cancels their order. And if you're the dealer, you're going to allow Polaris to take 2,000.00 out of your pocket for something that's not within your control? I call bullshit. I'd drop my Polaris franchise if corporate tried some garbage like that. I also don't believe any of it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Krisk,
Your dealer is telling you the truth. However if you cancel your dealer will just ask you for a written notice or a e-mail stating your intent to back out which they will show Polaris. Then Polaris won't ding the dealer any fees. Polaris is doing this since all orders are pre-sold they don't want dealers sending in orders with fictitious names just so they have inventory to sell.

1181 - 1200 of 1240 Posts