Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1201 - 1220 of 1240 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
P.S I should of also clarified that the dealer is not required to cancel the order they will just sell the machine to the next guy in line. Which we all know there are plenty of guys waiting to get there hands on a machines.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hopefully the polaris accessories that have been out of stock forever that are now in stock is a good sign. I have been waiting for months on the rear overhead speakers. Lol now all I need is my northstar to put them in. My ship date is Sep 29th - Nov 11th. Ordered in May.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Has anyone else not been given any timeline at all? My order (4/29/21, Crew Camo Ultimate, SW WI) was placed less than a week after the dealer had projected dates of mid-August. When I actually placed the order he seemed like it was unusual that there was not a estimated date of delivery, but we both assumed it would be close to 4 months. Still, today (9/7/21) I have not gotten anything at all back from either my dealer or Polaris, I've contacted each a couple times and have not been able to get any sort of date range or anything.
Same here. I ordered mine on 4/29.
To date, I have never gotten a ship date.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was told by my dealer that polaris has quit giving ship dates. Because it is causing to many customer complaints. In regards to your N/S Ultimate crew camo that is the same machine as mine. I ordered March 8th and got it August 21st. It's a long wait but well worth it hang in there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well I picked mine up on Friday, white ultimate crew. It is a great machine but the radio has terrible reception, anyone know anything about that? As far as the price it was exactly what I was told when I ordered it in April.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Ranger XP1000 Northstar Ultimate
11 Posts
It is a great machine but the radio has terrible reception, anyone know anything about that?
My radio works fine, but you might want to check for a firmware update. The latest one mentions improvements to the audio system.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Has anyone ordered a 2021 Highlifter Crew and received it? If so, when did you order and when did you receive?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ordered on April 10th - White 3-seater Ultimate - today is day 158 of my wait.

Apr 10 - Projected delivery June 15-July 15
Jun 2 - Projected delivery Late August
Jul 8 - Projected delivery Sep 16 - Oct 28
Aug 2 - Projected delivery Sep 16 - Oct 28
Aug 26 - Projected delivery Sep 16 - Oct 28
Sept 15 - Projected delivery Sep 16 - Oct 28

If they move my date out now I'm gonna go crazy! They said to check back in 2 weeks (Sep 29).

·
Registered
50 Posts
Day 109 of my wait.... I too have a $2000 non refundable deposit for a Polaris "pre-sale." Last communication from Polaris is shipping is now between 11/15 and 12/31.
Around here (Western Washington) there is no stock of any kind of any brand. From what I have been able to figure out from all the comments here; there are many machines waiting for the final widget from wherever that has yet to arrive. Just like Ford, GM and now Toyota.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered on April 10th - White 3-seater Ultimate - today is day 158 of my wait.

Apr 10 - Projected delivery June 15-July 15
Jun 2 - Projected delivery Late August
Jul 8 - Projected delivery Sep 16 - Oct 28
Aug 2 - Projected delivery Sep 16 - Oct 28
Aug 26 - Projected delivery Sep 16 - Oct 28
Sept 15 - Projected delivery Sep 16 - Oct 28

If they move my date out now I'm gonna go crazy! They said to check back in 2 weeks (Sep 29).
I am in the same boat. Ordered 24th of April and have gotten the same date ranges. Starting to run out of patience.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered my 570 SP Crew 9 days ago......wish I would've seen this before I ordered and put down $3K for a down payment! :cautious: Hoping since mine is a basic model, with no bells and whistles, it might get here a little quicker. These wait times are crazy!
I ordered a 570 SP crew base model April 13th, still no production date on it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered my crew northstar ultimate camo on June 2nd. Haven't heard a word on delivery date. Hopefully before hunting season.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Southfork, I got the same machine that you have on order. Sorry to be a bearer of bad news but it took just shy of 6 months for mine to come in. Hoping yours shows up sooner then later.

1201 - 1220 of 1240 Posts