Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1341 - 1360 of 1405 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Ranger XP1000 Northstar Ultimate
35 Posts
The only added fee my dealer charged was the $85.20 doc fee. I ordered the crew cab XP 1000 Northstar Ultimate for $29000.00 I was able to use the Hero's Advantage $1000 discount and Polaris sent me a coupon for another $750.00 off. I wrote them a check for $27,548.20 the day I picked it up. That included $213.00 for labor & shop supplies ($40 per hour) to install the accessories that I had purchased online to make it street legal.

I no longer have the quote from the larger dealer where I first checked pricing. That price quote was much higher, and included a dealer prep fee. (I do not recall seeing a shipping charge) I took that quote to the small local dealer, he looked at it and said he could easily beat their price. He threw a number at me & I countered with an even $29K. I asked him about the dealer prep charge & he said that they don't charge for it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered a 2022 Crew 1000 XP Texas Edition on July 31. I was told 6-8 wks and now told the date is tbd b/c of power coating delays. I'm in the waiting game with the rest of yall - wk 9; day 63.

Fingers crossed because mine isn't the NS package it will get her before November 6th, especially since I already sold my other bike - grrr.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just picked up my 2021 Ranger 1000 Crew Premium Stealth Gray from South Georgia Powersports in Valdosta, GA this afternoon.
Here’s a timeline for anyone interested in tracking order times:
June 9 - I placed the order with So. GA Powersports
June 10 - Date Polaris has as the order date in their system
June 22 - First time Polaris could provide any information about my order. Tentative ship date of August 2021.
July 9 - Polaris told me my ship date was now expected to be August 23 - October 5. This range remained the same until the dealer called with an specific expected ship date.
September 17 - The dealer called and said Polaris emailed them an expected ship date of September 27.
September 29 - Date Polaris said the order was “picked up and should ship in a couple days”. This was the response from an inquiry I placed on September 30.
October 2 (Saturday) - Unit delivered to my dealer.
October 4 (Monday) - Polaris emailed the dealer my unit had shipped (2 days after they received it). My dealer installed all my accessories and I picked up the unit about 2:30pm. That is 16 weeks, 5 days (117 days total) from order to pickup.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Truck

·
Registered
8 Posts
I hope you two get a highlifter. I placed an order for one August 1st and the dealer called me two days after saying that Polaris filled the allotment for them and that my order would go on a wish list with no guarantee that it would be fulfilled. Emailed Polaris and got a response similar to what the dealer told me. Needless to say I switched it to 1000xp instead.
Wow I better not get that same email. I ordered mine August 12th so I'm at 53 days but who's counting lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
A number of you guys have stated you received delivery dates from Polaris.... are you getting your information directly from Polaris or from your dealer? If it's directly from Polaris how did you reach out to them? Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
A number of you guys have stated you received delivery dates from Polaris.... are you getting your information directly from Polaris or from your dealer? If it's directly from Polaris how did you reach out to them? Thanks
Hey Brian, this is the link I have been using. Just tell them what/when/where you bought in the "Additional Comments" section. I always get an email back within 24 hours. Hope this helps.

Email Support - Customer Service | Polaris
Email support, search the help center, access faqs and owner resources for Polaris .
www.polaris.com

www.polaris.com

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got the call today my Northstar is ready after waiting 130 days.
I'm at about day 120 (Ordered June 8th) for my NorthStar Ultimate. I hope these timeframes continue to speed up a little bit. Congratulations to you, and I hope you enjoy your ride! We're waiting to see pictures!

·
Registered
7 Posts
The only added fee my dealer charged was the $85.20 doc fee. I ordered the crew cab XP 1000 Northstar Ultimate for $29000.00 I was able to use the Hero's Advantage $1000 discount and Polaris sent me a coupon for another $750.00 off. I wrote them a check for $27,548.20 the day I picked it up. That included $213.00 for labor & shop supplies ($40 per hour) to install the accessories that I had purchased online to make it street legal.

I no longer have the quote from the larger dealer where I first checked pricing. That price quote was much higher, and included a dealer prep fee. (I do not recall seeing a shipping charge) I took that quote to the small local dealer, he looked at it and said he could easily beat their price. He threw a number at me & I countered with an even $29K. I asked him about the dealer prep charge & he said that they don't charge for it.
Hi Neil, How did you get Polaris to send you a coupon for another $750.00 off? I was able to use the Hero's Advantage $1000 discount with my dealer on my order, but he didn't mention anything about additional coupons.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Ranger XP1000 Northstar Ultimate
35 Posts
Hi Neil, How did you get Polaris to send you a coupon for another $750.00 off? I was able to use the Hero's Advantage $1000 discount with my dealer on my order, but he didn't mention anything about additional coupons.
The coupon (post card) just showed up in the mail one day. A few weeks later I got another one via email. I did not request them, however I did create an account on the Polaris web page. That may have triggered the coupons.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got the call today my Northstar is ready after waiting 130 days.
I submitted my question and Polaris came back to me within a few hours. When I didn't respond to their email they actually called me which was impressive. Net-net: 2022 Polaris Crew XP 1000 Texas Edition has not begun manufacturing and in a tbd status. They could not tell me an estimate but 'gut feel' estimate was after the first of the year. I'm assuming I was 'misled' to believe the 6-8 wk lead time was accurate. Very frustrating but what do you do but wait.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh yeah my highlifter is in the same boat. I was told 6-8 weeks in August but Polaris said the same thing to me so I'm not expecting it until next year and my dealership will just have to wait to get my 20' General. They also better not change what they offered me for trade in when mine finally shows up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh yeah my highlifter is in the same boat. I was told 6-8 weeks in August but Polaris said the same thing to me so I'm not expecting it until next year and my dealership will just have to wait to get my 20' General. They also better not change what they offered me for trade in when mine finally shows up.
you're a smarter man than I ... I sold mine a few weeks back!

·
Registered
8 Posts
2022 Northstar Ultimate Crew ordered first of September.
Polaris reply email last night “Your vehicle currently does not have a precise shipment date but is tentatively set to ship in 10-12 weeks.“ also “I suggest reaching out again in one month to see if there are any updates,”

1341 - 1360 of 1405 Posts