Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1361 - 1380 of 1405 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ranger Ultimate Crew Camo, SW WI. Day 161, contacted Polaris yesterday they still have no information other than that the order was placed.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Im on day 133. Cannot get any answers from Polaris, except in production. Ship date TBD.
It has been in production for a month now. What the heck?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered mine on May 6th. It's a northstar crew ultimate. This is what I got back today from Polaris.

" I am very sorry, but at this time I am not able to provide a tentative shipping time frame, as it is still in the planning phase with our production team and they have not provided shipping yet.

I do apologize for the longer than normal time to receive a machine, currently it is taking most dealers three or more months to receive a machine after it is ordered. The unexpected inventory constraints and supply chain opportunities, along with the unexpected and unprecedented increased demand, has resulted in machines now taking many months to reach a dealer."

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered mine on May 6th. It's a northstar crew ultimate. This is what I got back today from Polaris.

" I am very sorry, but at this time I am not able to provide a tentative shipping time frame, as it is still in the planning phase with our production team and they have not provided shipping yet.

I do apologize for the longer than normal time to receive a machine, currently it is taking most dealers three or more months to receive a machine after it is ordered. The unexpected inventory constraints and supply chain opportunities, along with the unexpected and unprecedented increased demand, has resulted in machines now taking many months to reach a dealer."
Yep, pretty much word for word response I got.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im on day 133. Cannot get any answers from Polaris, except in production. Ship date TBD.
It has been in production for a month now. What the heck?
My cousin ordered same day as me May 25th. Mine showed up Oct. 5th. He hasn't heard a word on his. We ordered from same dealer same day. Both machines were 2 door Northstar Premiums. The only difference is mine is Blue and he ordered White.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The 2021 NS Crew Ult in Navy blue I initially ordered on March 30 finally arrived at my dealer yesterday. 191 days.

Apparently a good batch of '21 Northstars are arriving at dealers now.

However, the 2022 I switched to is "in process" but I don't have a ship date for it yet.

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
63 Posts
Ranger Ultimate Crew Camo, SW WI. Day 161, contacted Polaris yesterday they still have no information other than that the order was placed.
Ordered same machine in June. Polaris told me 2 weeks ago, after telling me end of sept start of Oct, that is shoudnt even think of getting it until at least March of 22. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered on 7/23 and just called the dealer, my Ranger XP1000 Premium has a ship date of 10/4, he said it should be a few days after when it will be ready with the accessories installed. So if i estimate later that week hopefully before the weekend, it will be 78 days from when i ordered. Super glad its not what a lot of you have had to wait but personally its been brutal waiting. Ive never purchased a new machine like this but have always purchased used dirt bikes and ATVs.

Update: actual ship date was 10/8, the distribution center here in Utah is struggling to get trucks to deliver. My dealer quickly installed the roof and front and rear windshield so i could grab it for the weekend and have some fun. I'll take it back in this next week to get everything else installed.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
7 Posts
Update: actual ship date was 10/8, the distribution center here in Utah is struggling to get trucks to deliver. My dealer quickly installed the roof and front and rear windshield so i could grab it for the weekend and have some fun. I'll take it back in this next week to get everything else installed.

View attachment 26043
What else are you having installed?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Spoke with Polaris on Tuesday, October 11th. They advised me that my 2022 Northstar Crew Ultimate in Camo would be shipped between December 17th - February 3rd. She stated they had begun production on 2022 within the last week. Hopefully Merry Christmas to me!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Spoke with Polaris on Tuesday, October 11th. They advised me that my 2022 Northstar Crew Ultimate in Camo would be shipped between December 17th - February 3rd. She stated they had begun production on 2022 within the last week. Hopefully Merry Christmas to me!!
When did you order yours?

1361 - 1380 of 1405 Posts