Polaris Ranger Forum banner

121 - 140 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ranger Northstar Ultimate in Camo ordered 02/23/2021 Still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ordered my ultimate mid January dealer says mid May to June 30th or possibly longer !!!!!! How’s that for a non commitment all they need to add to that statement is “ or maybe NEVER “

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ordered my ultimate mid January dealer says mid May to June 30th or possibly longer !!!!!! How’s that for a non commitment all they need to add to that statement is “ or maybe NEVER “
It is crazy with these estimated deliveries. They’re coming and it sucks for everyone waiting. To me it’s encouraging when someone else gets their machine. You know you’re getting closer to getting yours.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It is crazy with these estimated deliveries. They’re coming and it sucks for everyone waiting. To me it’s encouraging when someone else gets their machine. You know you’re getting closer to getting yours.
To me it looks like if you are a BIG Polaris dealer you get preferential treatment as far as orders are concerned while the average dealer just wait and hope for the best.

·
Registered
57 Posts
To me it looks like if you are a BIG Polaris dealer you get preferential treatment as far as orders are concerned while the average dealer just wait and hope for the best.
That’s most likely true during normal times before the pandemic. Right now not so much. The demand far outweighs the supply this past year. I’ve been looking at these for the last 2-3 years waiting to retire and then buy one. I’ve visited or spoken to 5 dealers in the northeast and it seems like the bigger dealers had easier access to the higher end units and more of them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I agree, it is good that you have a date, because some don't. However, it really means nothing because they just keep pushing it out and are not being faithful to the original delivery date. I understand they are backed up but his is very poor customer service and if it is that bad they should stop taking new orders until they have filled the ones waiting because there are a whole lot of people ordering and getting their unit in just a few weeks while we sit and wait for months with ours not even hitting the production line yet. I am beyond frustrated and am really to the point that i don't even know if i want one this bad. Needless to says there is no excitement left!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I
That’s most likely true during normal times before the pandemic. Right now not so much. The demand far outweighs the supply this past year. I’ve been looking at these for the last 2-3 years waiting to retire and then buy one. I’ve visited or spoken to 5 dealers in the northeast and it seems like the bigger dealers had easier access to the higher end units and more of them
I guess i’ve Just got to be patient it’s not like I’m the only one waiting !!!!! I’M not upset with Polaris just a little anxious and it gives us something to talk about.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I agree, it is good that you have a date, because some don't. However, it really means nothing because they just keep pushing it out and are not being faithful to the original delivery date. I understand they are backed up but his is very poor customer service and if it is that bad they should stop taking new orders until they have filled the ones waiting because there are a whole lot of people ordering and getting their unit in just a few weeks while we sit and wait for months with ours not even hitting the production line yet. I am beyond frustrated and am really to the point that i don't even know if i want one this bad. Needless to says there is no excitement left!
I have heard Polaris will be pushing back the release of their 2022 models to give them a chance to catch up on their existing orders.

121 - 140 of 345 Posts