Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1381 - 1400 of 1405 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not getting my hopes up at all as I wasn't expecting mine till March or April, but I stopped by my dealer and mine has a ship date of December 6th Ordered changed on September 4th. I asked if there was a date range like others have gotten and they said no. So I have an email out to Polaris now to see what they say. 2022 Xp1000 crew.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was told by my dealer that in early November everyone should be receiving an email from Polaris. This email will provide directions on how to log into their portal to check the status of your order.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anybody else have issues with the extras you ordered for your ranger? When i ordered the ranger back on 7/23 i had a full list of what i wanted. The dealer waited until last week on 10/4 ~ to order the accessories, now half the items are on backorder, which isnt surprising but i assumed the items would have had a better chance of arriving on time if they were ordered at the same time clear back on 7/23. Just curious if that was standard practice or if i should have ordered the items myself then taken them to the dealer and had them all installed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anybody else have issues with the extras you ordered for your ranger? When i ordered the ranger back on 7/23 i had a full list of what i wanted. The dealer waited until last week on 10/4 ~ to order the accessories, now half the items are on backorder, which isnt surprising but i assumed the items would have had a better chance of arriving on time if they were ordered at the same time clear back on 7/23. Just curious if that was standard practice or if i should have ordered the items myself then taken them to the dealer and had them all installed.
My dealer made it sound like if you add accessories to your preorder they are paying for those at that time or when the parts ship. The problem is storing all those parts for when the machines actually show up so it probably would be better to have ordered the parts yourself or even have your dealer order them and pay for them upfront and then bring them in.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I feel for you guys. I just want to say it will be worth the wait I love my N/S Crew Ultimate Camo. They are a great machine. Hang in there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I feel for you guys. I just want to say it will be worth the wait I love my N/S Crew Ultimate Camo. They are a great machine. Hang in there.
Oh we are in it for the long haul for sure. It’s crazy to think if we got pregnant when we ordered our ranger we would likely deliver the baby before getting the ranger. 😂 on the bright side though, at least we have some kind of date now instead of TBD. the last email I got before this one was they weren’t even building them until more parts came in. I guess they have started building now so that good.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ordered a Polaris NorthStar Ultimate edition on Oct 9. Wondering if other people experiencing a long wait time to get. I understand the Covid issue and patiently waiting.
I ordered a 2022 polaris ranger XP1000 crew with top overhead Bluetooth pop out windshield at the end of sep just received a date Dec.1 thur jan.18. The dealer ask me to hollow back the first week of Oct. Date subject to change. Holding d my breath with a prayer and hope.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I stopped by my dealer this morning and finally got a date range attached to my 21 ranger crew ultimate ordered in the middle of May November 18 to December 20 Not what I was hoping for but at least I have got past the TBD Looks like I will be walking to the deer stand in the cold again this year.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice! I've got the same one ordered in a 2 door. Same color and everything. I ordered mine June 8th. So, if these timelines hold up, I should get mine sometime next month. I'd like that to be true, but I'm still not holding my breath! Congratulations on your machine though.

1381 - 1400 of 1405 Posts