Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1481 - 1500 of 1530 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
93 Posts
2022 Ranger 1000XP Northstar Ultimate Crew Matte Titanium with full quartz stereo ordered 1st of September was tentatively looking like mid January to mid February delivery but now has been pushed back to mid April to mid May 2022

8-9 months of waiting is same as others are experiencing
I ordered same machine in camo. Polaris told me in Sept not to even think about getting until March. Couple weeks ago they told me mid December to feb. who knows I’m not counting on it but I’d sure like to get it

·
Registered
7 Posts
The following is my dealer's 570 SP Premium update for order placed June 2021:

"We just checked on those new 570 SP orders yesterday. Still no firm date from Polaris. Yours and a few other orders got in during the first opening for the order period and Polaris has told us those units would start arriving in October. That is what we have at the moment. As we closer and get updates from Polaris, I will pass that on to you"
Order update:
Just received a November 30, 2021 ship date from dealer.

·
Registered
116 Posts
For the 21's it was ranging around 140 days from order. That seemed to be a fairly average time, give or take 10 days either way.
Unless it's a NS or a camo color. I'm at 150+ days for my NS Ultimate (and know of quite a few people with the same order who've been waiting even longer), and see no end in sight as to when it'll be delivered. And for some reason camo takes awhile longer as well.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Unless it's a NS or a camo color. I'm at 150+ days for my NS Ultimate (and know of quite a few people with the same order who've been waiting even longer), and see no end in sight as to when it'll be delivered. And for some reason camo takes awhile longer as well.
I was told a couple weeks back by Polaris rep that i should see my NS Ult Crew camo mid Dec. to beginning of Feb..........time will tell and it is going to be a 22 but ordered as a 21

·
Registered
19 Posts
There are reports of people who have gotten emails from polaris that they now can track your own order without calling or emailing. Just access it from your account page on polaris. I havent gotten one yet and I dont see an area on my profile to do it yet but its worth a shot to check it out.

·
Registered
85 Posts
One interesting thing I found when I received mine, (NS Premium 1000 Burgandy) the assembly stickers had assembly dates for June 2021, July 2021, and September 2021. the dates were usually the end of the month. So, what it added up to for me was they worked on the assembly three different times. Everyone says camo is an automatic delay. I would be curious if anybody knows why.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I asked the Polaris rep about the email. His response was that yea they were working on it but wasn’t set up yet. No clue what’s right as I’ve seen others say they have gotten the email. All I know if I hope mine shows up mid december….the lakes will be froze soon in ND MN

·
Registered
116 Posts
I got lucky and searched online for a few days. Found a new 2021 Northstar a couple weeks ago that showed up at a dealer 3 hours from my house. Put a deposit down, picked up next day.
You got VERY lucky to find one on a dealer floor. It had to have been one that a customer ordered and then backed out. As Polaris isn't giving any dealers NorthStars (or many other models) for inventory at this time. Only machines that are pre-sold. But that's the exact machine I've got ordered. It's been 5-1/2 months since ordering. Maybe I'll have it in another 5-1/2 months of waiting.

·
Registered
63 Posts
You got VERY lucky to find one on a dealer floor. It had to have been one that a customer ordered and then backed out. As Polaris isn't giving any dealers NorthStars (or many other models) for inventory at this time. Only machines that are pre-sold. But that's the exact machine I've got ordered. It's been 5-1/2 months since ordering. Maybe I'll have it in another 5-1/2 months of waiting.
Yea it took a lot of phone calls and searching. We we’re prepared to drive 6-700 miles away but luckily this one popped up.

·
Premium Member
2011 Ranger xp 800, 2022 NS Trail Boss in transit
145 Posts
Yeah people are saying that it gets sent to your email and then it will appear on your account on the website. I dont see it on mine but maybe they are rolling it out slowly so not everyone has it yet
I can only imagine how long it will take to set up each link to existing Polaris accounts. I would guess the same people fielding calls and email requests are also setting up the links as well. It’s hard to know if they are prioritizing older or newer pre-orders, or the ones that they are getting calls or emails about.

On Nov 2 my dealer said the delivery for my Ultimate Trail Boss is expected 12/2-23.

1481 - 1500 of 1530 Posts