Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1501 - 1520 of 1530 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 Ranger xp 800, 2022 NS Trail Boss in transit
145 Posts
Nice! post some pictures when you get it. When did you order? i ordered a 2022 NS crew ultimate white july 9. was told dec 23-feb 9.
I placed the order on 8/02, although I wonder if delivery is influenced by dealer allocation.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was told a couple weeks back by Polaris rep that i should see my NS Ult Crew camo mid Dec. to beginning of Feb..........time will tell and it is going to be a 22 but ordered as a 21
Received my email today and when I checked my order it still reflected the dates of December 17th - February 3rd to receive my northstar crew ultimate in camo.

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
93 Posts
Received my email today and when I checked my order it still reflected the dates of December 17th - February 3rd to receive my northstar crew ultimate in camo.
Same here …..man I sure hope it’s right buddy but it’s been moved 3x so I’m a little hesitant to put to much faith in itn

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, just made an account to give updates and share info. I just received an email from Polaris about my order I placed early September. Here are some screenshots of that Polaris tracker that people have mentioned.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Font Screenshot Parallel Number Document
Font Material property Screenshot Number Circle
I hope everyone can benefit from this. Good luck on your orders everyone, I was rather surprised to get mine coming this fast.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello, just made an account to give updates and share info. I just received an email from Polaris about my order I placed early September. Here are some screenshots of that Polaris tracker that people have mentioned.
View attachment 26394
View attachment 26395 View attachment 26396 I hope everyone can benefit from this. Good luck on your orders everyone, I was rather surprised to get mine coming this fast.
From what Polaris told me a month or so ago was that Northstars and in particular ultimates, would be the last machines built. Those are more complicated builds he said and require more parts and also a microchip for the ride command.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I ordered same machine in camo. Polaris told me in Sept not to even think about getting until March. Couple weeks ago they told me mid December to feb. who knows I’m not counting on it but I’d sure like to get it
Ordered my 2022 NS Ult. Mid June. Just received e-mail from polaris that it's scheduled build date is Nov 24th - January 8th. Dealer told me between Nov - Dec. I hear they are having trouble shipping after they are built.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered mine August 19 and it came to the dealer on November 19. Its a 22 1000Xp Ranger Camo. I only got a few accessories and everything seems to be there. Hopefully I can pick it up next week sometime. Very surprised when I got the phone call. I was thinking they called to tell me it delayed. Hope they start coming faster now for everyone waiting.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered mine August 19 and it came to the dealer on November 19. Its a 22 1000Xp Ranger Camo. I only got a few accessories and everything seems to be there. Hopefully I can pick it up next week sometime. Very surprised when I got the phone call. I was thinking they called to tell me it delayed. Hope they start coming faster now for everyone waiting.
I wish that was the case. I ordered my XP1000 crew September 4th (well the order was modified Sept 4) Original Ship date was December 6th to Jan 22nd, Now is February 1 to March 15th and it should only be the machine coming from Polaris as my dealer has all of my accessories I ordered for it waiting in storage.

I knew going in that it would take a while to get and was not expecting to see it till around April or so. It just sucks seeing people like JLROG who have 21's on order and have no ship date at all. Saw someones the other day that they got one of these emails to track their order and it is still in Confirmed stage for a 21 highlifter no ship dates and now people are getting their 22's that ordered after.

·
Registered
2019 NorthStar HVAC
16 Posts
A week from tomorrow I get to see if I can even PLACE an order for a 22 NS Ultimate or Trail Boss. Been waiting 2 months just to get in line to get in line....

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm at day 103. I can't believe Polaris hasn't even made 1 high lifter yet. I check YouTube everyday hoping to see what I ordered over 3 months ago. The pictures on the Polaris website are identical to the '21 high lifter so it's obvious the color scheme was photoshopped just for their website.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm at day 103. I can't believe Polaris hasn't even made 1 high lifter yet. I check YouTube everyday hoping to see what I ordered over 3 months ago. The pictures on the Polaris website are identical to the '21 high lifter so it's obvious the color scheme was photoshopped just for their website.
I just posted a few posts above that someone has received their 22 highlifter the other day. Attached a picture too.

1501 - 1520 of 1530 Posts