Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1521 - 1530 of 1530 Posts

·
Registered
2019 NorthStar HVAC
16 Posts
Cold Iron I am in the same boat as you. I don't want it until about May but who knows. I will put my tracks on sometime next week. I have a 19 so just want to update.
Mine is a 19 also but one of the first ones built in late 18 so still has the reverse chain. Been really pleased with it and no problems to date with anything. Terry did his Gilomen low RPM tune for the ECU\clutch and I sound insulated the cab, have a lot of work into it. Would like just a little more clearance and most importantly the upgraded seats LOL. For all day travel the stock seats get old after a couple of hours.

For the next ~5 months will only be starting it up once a month to keep the AC system lubricated and charge the battery. After that short runs every week or so for sporting clays. But Oct. 1 would like to have a new one or upgrade what I have for grouse season. Right now we can sell our 19's for about what we paid for them. Come next year who knows. Not even going to think about selling it until I know for a fact that I will have a new one being delivered. Can't ever imagine myself going back to not having a HVAC buggy. Fingers crossed for us both that we hit the lottery and get to place our orders next week!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have 29 inch tires on mine. tried to sound insulate the cab but it didn't do much. Have 5000 winch on front and built headache rack on back of cab with winch on top. Load game but still haven't used it. I won't even think about selling till I have new one in hand.

·
Registered
13 Posts
2022 Ranger 1000XP Northstar Ultimate Crew Matte Titanium with full quartz stereo ordered 1st of September was tentatively looking like mid January to mid February delivery but now has been pushed back to mid April to mid May 2022

8-9 months of waiting is same as others are experiencing
Order Details updated today on the new order page still 8-9 months waiting after ordering

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered in June, my 2022 570 SP Premium will be ready for delivery tomorrow per my dealer.

I received notification from Polaris on the 23rd that it shipped on the 22nd and for me to allow 7 days for delivery and setup.

Damn, what a ride it's been already.... (y)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up my 2021 Ranger 1000 Crew Premium Stealth Gray from South Georgia Powersports in Valdosta, GA this afternoon.
Here’s a timeline for anyone interested in tracking order times:
June 9 - I placed the order with So. GA Powersports
June 10 - Date Polaris has as the order date in their system
June 22 - First time Polaris could provide any information about my order. Tentative ship date of August 2021.
July 9 - Polaris told me my ship date was now expected to be August 23 - October 5. This range remained the same until the dealer called with an specific expected ship date.
September 17 - The dealer called and said Polaris emailed them an expected ship date of September 27.
September 29 - Date Polaris said the order was “picked up and should ship in a couple days”. This was the response from an inquiry I placed on September 30.
October 2 (Saturday) - Unit delivered to my dealer.
October 4 (Monday) - Polaris emailed the dealer my unit had shipped (2 days after they received it). My dealer installed all my accessories and I picked up the unit about 2:30pm. That is 16 weeks, 5 days (117 days total) from order to pickup. View attachment 26018

Any info on where I can get one of those roof racks ? I don't have a crew but that rack is sweet.

·
Premium Member
2011 Ranger xp 800, 2022 NS Trail Boss in transit
145 Posts
My NS Trail Boss arrived at the dealer last Friday. I plan to pick it up Friday. Bed extender due Friday. Trying to decide on side mirrors because Polaris door mount mirrors won’t be available until January. I may go to the dealer tomorrow to look at Sizmik options and do paperwork.

·
Registered
13 Posts
14“ of ground clearance with models that have 29” tires do they measure it with the shocks turned all the way up? I have yet to see one that looks like it has the amount of clearance that Polaris Claims

·
Registered
2019 NorthStar HVAC
16 Posts
14“ of ground clearance with models that have 29” tires do they measure it with the shocks turned all the way up? I have yet to see one that looks like it has the amount of clearance that Polaris Claims
The Trail Boss has self leveling shocks. You can not change the height.

NS Ultimate also has 14" ground clearance. When I purchased my 19 NS I noticed the ground clearance wasn't as high compared to the other machines in the showroom floor, Honda, Can Am etc.. Put a tape measure on the 28" wheels of the NorthStar and they only measured 27".

Took them off and sold them when I went to pick it up and sold the OEM to someone that wanted them as I was going out the door, pure luck. Been running 28"x14x10" Sedona Rock A Billies on all 4 corners which is a true 28" from the time I picked it up. They are a true 28" tire and have been great.

So I am running at least half an inch taller than then the 13" clearance claimed. And do have the shocks cranked up some as I have added weight with the dog box in the bed. Not so sure how the new Trail Boss NS will come in. If I have to will go to forward A-arms and 1.5"-2" longer shocks and 30" tires. Maybe.

But for stock comparison of height clearance think you can count it. Even if it is on the Polaris website.

1521 - 1530 of 1530 Posts