Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1641 - 1660 of 1704 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for input…. Just got a NS TB with plow and we have a combination of asphalt driveway at house, gravel drive at barn, and grass at barn at animal paddocks… trying to plan plowing the gravel and grass(no plowable snow yet in our area) and was wondering how effective the skid shoes were! Sounds like we’ll need to get an educated feel. We will also add a poly cutting edge to add some float

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'd start with the shoes set 1/2" below cutting edge of the plow. If it's not enough, you can always raise it to an inch, or whatever you need in order to stop the blade from tipping too often. You'll find that that sucks on your asphalt though. Leaving an inch of snow on the asphalt and then driving over it will leave you with a sheet of ice. You may have to put shoes on and take them off as needed, which sounds like a pain in the ass to me. But with combination terrains, you may not have a choice if you insist on using shoes on your gravel and grass.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a gravel drive and I use a pipe on the blade in the beginning of the season and then remove it once the mat is established. We get 200"+ snow/year and a mat of packed snow is better then slipping on the frozen ground.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked up my Polaris Crew Texas Edition Monday, the dealer ordered on 8/17/21, I can not say enough good about Hoffpauir in Goldthwaite Texas they were amazing and they had new units everywhere. Guy said they were all sold already and waiting to be assembled and picked up. I think they had about 10 people picking up when I was there. Its CRAZY! Best part was I knew prices had increased and I was unfortunately going to have to pay if required to because I didn't want to start over and pay it anyways, but the salesman (Michael) said remind me what price we quoted, I pulled up my email from when I ordered it and he wrote it up! Honest and very professional, My wife is happy too, because this one is hers!
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
37 Posts
Picked up my Polaris Crew Texas Edition Monday, the dealer ordered on 8/17/21, I can not say enough good about Hoffpauir in Goldthwaite Texas they were amazing and they had new units everywhere. Guy said they were all sold already and waiting to be assembled and picked up. I think they had about 10 people picking up when I was there. Its CRAZY! Best part was I knew prices had increased and I was unfortunately going to have to pay if required to because I didn't want to start over and pay it anyways, but the salesman (Michael) said remind me what price we quoted, I pulled up my email from when I ordered it and he wrote it up! Honest and very professional, My wife is happy too, because this one is hers! View attachment 26786
Looks sweet. My dealer in michigan told me I would get original quoted price once my NS ultimate comes in, should be very soon!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, when I ordered it they said Polaris started charging the fee 11/1 and I ordered 11/9 so it was on the quote.
I ordered in Aug and they tried to add when I picked it up last week. Luckily I had the salesmans card where we put the out the door price and his initials on the back when I ordered it. They wanted to argue but I was ready to walk. Would have hated to but I would have.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've seen 3 delivered and 2 were in FL. I'm in upstate NY and haven't seen 1 delivered here to any dealership. I check YouTube everyday for someone to post theirs but nobody has. I feel like when I get mine I'll make a killing on views if people are searching for 22 highlifter crew vids lol!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I sure wish they would have let me get my premium in the white, saw one at the dealer best color they have in my opinion. I tried to the point of almost begging but they said no way.
U can change all the panel colors, only thing would be the hood, probably could get it wrapped in white

1641 - 1660 of 1704 Posts