Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1661 - 1680 of 1704 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I sure wish they would have let me get my premium in the white, saw one at the dealer best color they have in my opinion. I tried to the point of almost begging but they said no way.
I love the white! My friend has a white and it’s rebadged and looks awesome! Texas Edition only comes in pearl black and it probably my least favorite color but the bang for the buck was great!

·
Registered
37 Posts
So called my dealership and they hadn’t received an update yet for ranger. Email from Polaris to me said shipped on the 30th. Dealer said it goes to a distribution center then ships to them and could take up to 2 weeks. Anyone experience this?

·
Registered
29 Posts
So called my dealership and they hadn’t received an update yet for ranger. Email from Polaris to me said shipped on the 30th. Dealer said it goes to a distribution center then ships to them and could take up to 2 weeks. Anyone experience this?
I have heard that is exactly what happens. Shipped just means it left their facility not that it is actually shipped to the dealer just yet. Before all these covid disruptions it most likely was shipped to the distribution center and probably sent on a truck the next day, now it could be a few days at the DC before it leaves.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, when I ordered it they said Polaris started charging the fee 11/1 and I ordered 11/9 so it was on the quote.
Did yours ever show up on your polaris portal tracking page?
I'm wondering if orders after 11/1 are in a different list and no longer show on the tracking page?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Everything showed up on the portal but it was always behind. When it went to built it said it would ship shortly after final inspection. That was on 12/21 on 12/23 it arrived at the dealer before ever saying it shipped. It changed to in transit a few days later and finally changed to complete several days later, I’m guessing once they received the paperwork from the dealer.

The dealer said they have seen units come in before shipping like mine and others that had been in transit several days to weeks before showing up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I talked to my salesman on friday at Eddie Hill's in Wichita Falls, TX. He said my 2022 570 SP Crew would be here in 2-3 months tops. I ordered August 27th. He did say that because my order is pretty much bare bones and doesn't have all the computerized stuff requiring a chip, that it would be getting here way earlier. We'll see.......
i ordered mine from Eddie hills too. You get yours yet?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anybody still waiting on a '21? Still no word, other than order confirmed, on a Camo Crew Ultimate ordered 4/29 in SW Wisconsin. Model number still starts with R21 so that's what I assume it will be.

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
165 Posts
Anybody still waiting on a '21? Still no word, other than order confirmed, on a Camo Crew Ultimate ordered 4/29 in SW Wisconsin. Model number still starts with R21 so that's what I assume it will be.
I ordered a 21 camo crew ultimate also 3rd week of June was told by Polaris month or so after my order I’d be getting a 22. Per my customer screen in Polaris site it’s been built and shipped Dec 29 but no word from my dealer as of now

1661 - 1680 of 1704 Posts