Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1681 - 1700 of 1704 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Ranger 1000XP Northstar Ultimate
1 Posts
I ordered a Northstar Ultimate August 18th 2021. Polaris website says it's scheduled to be built, with a ship date between March 10th and April 22nd.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered a 21 camo crew ultimate also 3rd week of June was told by Polaris month or so after my order I’d be getting a 22. Per my customer screen in Polaris site it’s been built and shipped Dec 29 but no word from my dealer as of now
Picked mine up on the fourth
21 NS1000 ultimate camp 2 door

·
Registered
37 Posts
Love the rear window!
Thanks. So about that, I learned vinyl is better material but u can’t see out of it, so a perforated one allows you to see out the window better from the inside. I didn’t know any of this until guy installed it. I went to back it into barn and was a little tough. But looks pretty sick tho

·
Registered
29 Posts
Got ahold of my dealer today to see the status of my machine since it went to in transit on 12/31 and I haven't heard anything about it since. They say it was unloaded from a truck today, but they are short staffed with multiple other machines ahead of mine and could be another 2 weeks till it is almost ready. I say almost ready since the rear half doors still haven't come in yet.

·
Registered
2020 XP1000 Ride Command
64 Posts
That's a bummer, but I would give your dealer all the time he needs to set it up. And be good to the guys in the shop who do the work, they are the ones who make it happen!

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's a bummer, but I would give your dealer all the time he needs to set it up. And be good to the guys in the shop who do the work, they are the ones who make it happen!
Yeah Im not too worried about it I have a buddy that is the service writer/manager there. I was just surprised that the rear half door still havent shown up yet. I ordered the doors Oct 13th along with a bunch of other stuff and all that was there 2 weeks later but the rears still are MIA.

·
Registered
2020 XP1000 Ride Command
64 Posts
yes...in my book its required equipment...unless you like firewood sitting in your lap:D
Same here, first extra I bought for mine if I remember correct. I am considering the Max Cargo sides, but want to see them before I lay out the cash... if they match the headache rack in fit and quality I'll pull the trigger on them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Same here, first extra I bought for mine if I remember correct. I am considering the Max Cargo sides, but want to see them before I lay out the cash... if they match the headache rack in fit and quality I'll pull the trigger on them.
I bought the cargo sides and was gonna put them together this weekend. I’ll snap some pics and share for your info.

1681 - 1700 of 1704 Posts