Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1721 - 1726 of 1726 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I contacted Polaris today about my Ranger 1000XP Northstar Crew Ultimate cause my scheduled date was end of March to end of April but now says just Confirmed.

They haven’t updated the system yet to the new dates but they have been pushed back!!

My new scheduled date range is Late June to first week of August. Order was placed first of September.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My local dealer is taking orders now for a couple crew northstars. Still telling people 9-12 months.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Picked up my crew XP1000 today. Website said shipped the 31st of December and was at the dealer a little over 2 weeks ago. They lost some technicians and were behind on building all the vehicles. Still don't have the rear doors yet, supposedly they will ship or will be available on February 15th or so. Now comes installing all the other parts I've accumulated over the last 5 months, should keep me busy for a while.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Picked up my crew XP1000 today. Website said shipped the 31st of December and was at the dealer a little over 2 weeks ago. They lost some technicians and were behind on building all the vehicles. Still don't have the rear doors yet, supposedly they will ship or will be available on February 15th or so. Now comes installing all the other parts I've accumulated over the last 5 months, should keep me busy for a while.
Was this a Northstar missing the rear doors? Or did you add doors to a normal crew and they just arent available yet?

1721 - 1726 of 1726 Posts