Polaris Ranger Forum banner

Wait times for Polaris order

440K views 2K replies 227 participants last post by  cbc 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I ordered a Polaris NorthStar Ultimate edition on Oct 9. Wondering if other people are experiencing a long wait time to get. I understand the Covid issue and patiently wait.

#11 · (Edited)
I also ordered a Northstar Ultimate on October 5th. I called the dealer on the 15th of December and they said it has a tentative date of the Monday the 28th of Dec. and they should know more in 7 - 10 days ( I'm assuming that was regular days and not business days ). And I haven't heard anything ( they are closed today for obvious reasons. Merry Christmas! ). So I guess I will see if I get a call on Monday. The only thing I am worried about is that I qualify for the Hometown Hero's discount which ends the end of this year and won't know if they will continue that next year.

#15 ·
When I placed my order my dealer told me that specific models had longer wait times like the Northstar's and some of the higher end machines. He gave me a rundown of the approximate wait times for various models that he knew of. I ordered a Ranger 1000 Premium and I was told it would be 2 months or more, but it showed up just under 1 month. So take any estimates you get with a grain of salt. The dealer was even surprised when my Ranger showed up so quickly. Just be thankful you have your order in and are in line for one. With the crazy talk of more lockdowns the economy could be going sideways hard. It appears lots of things may start to get really hard to obtain.

#24 ·
Ordered a Polaris NorthStar Ultimate edition on Oct 9. Wondering if other people experiencing a long wait time to get. I understand the Covid issue and patiently waiting.
I ordered an Ultimate on October 12. They told me it would arrive between December 17 and February 3. I called last week and they still show the same date range. I wish they could give me a new update as it has been over 3 months since I ordered.

#26 ·
Update: I ordered a 3 seat 1000 xp in camo on December 3rd. I was dropping off some black oak led pods and a light bar today for install on the new machine and our machine arrived while I was there from their assembly warehouse down the street. They are only waiting for the rapid recovery winch to come in now which should be this week otherwise all of the other accessories are there and ready to go on.

So ordered December 3rd, arrived Jan. 11.
Took 5 1/2 weeks and was quoted 4-6 weeks

#27 ·
Ordered a Polaris NorthStar Ultimate edition on Oct 9. Wondering if other people experiencing a long wait time to get. I understand the Covid issue and patiently waiting.
Couldn't be more disappointed with Polaris. I ordered an Ultimate on October 12. I was given dates between December 17 and Feb 3 for delivery. Today they are telling me it won't come until March. How can it take 6 months to get a new SxS?? So much for winter fun on the frozen lake this year....

#36 ·
I ordered a maroon XP 1000 Northstar Premium on Feb 6th. Called yesterday and they said it should be in by mid April but they said it might come in a little earlier if I'm lucky. They said things are moving a little faster at the factory lately. Sounded like good news. We shall see. Can't imagine why I haven't ordered one of these before now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.