Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, looking for other RZR driver to ride with. I live in Alger Washington, and I need some new places to ride! One of the only places to ride in my area is Walker Valley ORV park. If you haven't been there, it's OK. It has more MX trails than anything else. You ride the Jeep trails, but you need watch out for the crazy kids with the bigger rigs. Let me know if anyone out there has info on other state ORV park in your area! Also looking for people to start a RZR club.
Thanks

·
Registered
635 Posts
Long ways away but we're over here in Spokane, so far my favorite trips are to Idaho, and Ione Wa.. Here's a few pic's from a quick day trip to Tower Mnt. south of Pendleton Or.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Nice looking riding area. You must do some serious riding. Is that extra gas in the back? I don't know what the RZR holds, but with the Ranger capacity, my bottom side could not handle any further ride than what it holds! Keep on riding! Thanks for the pics,,,we love pics! O0

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pic of Oregon are great! Looks like a fun area to ride. I'm going to Florence to the sand dunes in April, and may be I'll check out that area on my way back. How do you like your hard top? I'll have some of the same accessories that you have. I would like to get the gas can accessory,like you have.You never know when your going to need a little more fuel. I found a few good places to get accessories for my RZR and my Rangers. Check out sidebysidesports.com,Arizonawhips.com(cool L.E.D. whips and glow in the dark flags) and for purepolaris accessories at 10-20% off and free shipping on purchases over $100.,check out donwoodpolaris.com.

·
Registered
635 Posts
The fuel can holders are a good product but I'm not keen on dropping 25 dollars on a gas can so I use some from the local flea market, 4 bucks apiece, as to why I carry gas, although I've never run out on the rangers or razors, my son's atv has about a 21/2 gal tank and we've run her dry before..
Thanks for the heads up on the vender's, and yes I have a soft top on one and this hard top and by far I choose the hard top..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Spokane here too! Get my RZR in 10 days!! Would love to hook up with you!! My 70 year old Dad gets his RZR 1st part of March!!

My email is [email protected]

I am trying to figure out accessories! I am also planning on making some mod parts as well.

Hope to hear from you!!

tony

[quote author=Code Blue link=topic=296.msg1637#msg1637 date=1200178151]
Long ways away but we're over here in Spokane, so far my favorite trips are to Idaho, and Ione Wa.. Here's a few pic's from a quick day trip to Tower Mnt. south of Pendleton Or.

[/quote]

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hey Papa where are you guy's getting your RZR's from..

·
Registered
635 Posts
I called and haven't heard back from my bud yet about tomorrow, if he doesn't call me do you want to hook up tomorrow.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Don that place quickly has become one of my favorite riding areas, and starting or ending the day with a meal at Kens has my mouth watering, thanks for the heads up. Let me know the minute I can ride the trails and I'm on the way..

Say hey to Kieth from the PUD for me if you see him in town..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts