Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been raining here for a few days and I have lots of water entering the cab from somewhere and ending up on the floor, does anybody have any idea where it might be getting in ???

·
Registered
88 Posts
If it's a '21, it's still under warranty. Take it back to the dealer and let them worry about it. I've heard people say that the dealers are assembling them so quickly right now, because they're coming in so rapidly, that they're doing a half-assed job of assembling the machines. So, it would be good to take a water hose and douse the machine good right at the dealer to make sure you're water-tight, the way it's supposed to be.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I trailered mine home the 1st day going 80mph in a huge downpour and didn't have any leaks. When I picked it up, it was raining hard and I asked the dealer if they were supposed to be "water proof" and he said not 100% but mine seems to be doing ok. The first thing I would check is to make sure your front windshield seals perfectly all the way around when it closes. If not, it will leak and possibly crack. My doors also seem to be very well aligned and the weather stripping makes an even seal when the door closes.

Ultimates are completely assembled at the plant and arrive at dealer almost 100% so I don't think the dealer has anything to do with installing cab components.

·
Registered
161 Posts
C4 is correct on saying the Ultimates come completely assembled to the dealer. My Ultimate leaks very slightly in a very hard downpour. I'm talking drops of water. on mine its coming in at the passenger door seal at the front bottom of the window area. not a big deal for me because its garaged 99% of the time. also because of the tight seal on the ultimates, you have to almost slam the door when the windows are up so it latches 100%. if not it will not completely latch and will leak. overall I'm very satisfied with mine.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
C4 is correct on saying the Ultimates come completely assembled to the dealer. My Ultimate leaks very slightly in a very hard downpour. I'm talking drops of water. on mine its coming in at the passenger door seal at the front bottom of the window area. not a big deal for me because its garaged 99% of the time. also because of the tight seal on the ultimates, you have to almost slam the door when the windows are up so it latches 100%. if not it will not completely latch and will leak. overall I'm very satisfied with mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts