Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We like the LOL ;D

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Those are great pic's, I got a chuckle that the only one wearing a helmet is not even in the machine.. Don't get me wrong I a freedom of choice guy, just seen my share of head trauma, so I always notice those things..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
caglezxj said:
I love mud holes like that, get it floating? Did you do any special snorkel or just factory?

Its snorkels running up the cage. They come out of the cup holder and up the cage.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Code said:
Those are great pic's, I got a chuckle that the only one wearing a helmet is not even in the machine.. Don't get me wrong I a freedom of choice guy, just seen my share of head trauma, so I always notice those things..

She rides a ATV and the law in N.C. is you have to. SXS you don't

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
caglezxj said:
He do you mind doing a write up on your snorkel set up, I got questions to ask.
Pics coming soon O0 http://polarisrangerforum.com/index.php?topic=42.0

·
Registered
345 Posts
We seem to stay in the water too....but it sure gets expensive. I just replaced the guts to the rear end in my son's Yamaha Grizzly due to water/mud damage. Ouch! The good old phrase, if you play, you pay holds true!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ALAG3 said:
The good old phrase, if you play, you pay holds true!

yup thate right lol :tickedoff:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
They are made to have fun and it don't matter how old you are playing in mud and water is still fun.... I like it when it feels like it is starting to float a little, thats when you know your in the deep stuff.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ok, I got to ask. How do you keep your Ranger Clean? I mean I try to go around most mud holes, and still my Ranger after I wash it looks dirty. I tried Armor All, and that doesn.t really make it shine. Yes mine is black, but man it shined real nice when it was on the show room floor.

·
Registered
345 Posts
When I get home from riding, I hose off the heavy mud, then spray down the entire Ranger with a cleaner called Mean Green. Then, just hose it off and you're done! A buddy told me about this process and I didn't believe him, but I eventually tried it and it works! You can buy Mean Green at Walmart in the cleaning section. The bottle has a set of mean looking green eyes on it and is around $2.00. Every so often, I then spray furniture polish on the plastic parts and wipe down for a nice wax shine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts