Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome to the new Canada Chapter of PRF. Lets see lots of pics of those cool RZRs and Rangers from around the country.
Dave & Alexina.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey .

Thanks for the welcome , I figure there are many more rzr Canadians that have not found this site .
I will actively try to get the message out.
I have been doing alot of riding , and I`ll tell ya that this rzr is great .

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Bring them on! Since you guys can't play hockey for $.H.I.T you might as well learn to ride here! ;D

Most of our group are southern and western guys so it sure is nice to have some frozen brained bretheren on the site.

Gary

·
Registered
11 Posts
We may not play hockey well (24 stanleys for montreal ) but hey were learning.
its great to have a connection to you guys south of here some time we forget were not alone .
thats while reeling in a 3 lb speckled trout, or watching a moose in there local pond .
were all one great family connected , the rest is just a line on the map .

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I agree with the line on the map concept but do wish the customs idiots on each side would lighten up a bit.

We call those Speckled trout Brookies down here but I havn't seen one much over a pound since my last trip up to northern Maine. Have a pool in the stream along side of my house that is loaded with them but they rarely grow to much more then 6-8 inches. Probably the prettiest of the trout and voratious feeders and fighters.

Here is my favorite sport.

Gary

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Gary
you sure are right about about the line gang , but don`t let that stop you . We do a little spring fishin tour were
all the spec,s are two pounds limit six take home ans the rest in the pan.
today the daugther is out chase white tails . in the freeing rain , she young!.
have some pictures coming .

just so you know where we are / North bay ontraio lots of open unexplored trails and old logging roads .
untill next time .rzr

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Sounds like fun ZRZ!

Go into your user profile and post a little info such as your location, age and all that good stuff so we can all see it.

Deer season opens here next saturday and I am almost ready. Got my main stand all hooked up this week and now just have a portable climber to get set up.

I don't ever shoot the bears around here but yesterday when I got to my main stand one had taken a nasty dump right at the foot of the ladder. He might want to find a different spot next week!

The last time we were in Maine we took a drive way up north to Seebomook and I caught the prettiest brookie I have ever seen. It weighed close to 5 pounds and was 22 inches and fat. I released him after a couple of pics and then the camera got stolen from our car when we were in LL BEAN in Freeport.

I have to list brook trout fishing in a fast stream as one of my favorites.

Gary

·
Registered
4 Posts
zrzpirate said:
Hey Gary
you sure are right about about the line gang , but don`t let that stop you . We do a little spring fishin tour were
all the spec,s are two pounds limit six take home ans the rest in the pan.
today the daugther is out chase white tails . in the freeing rain , she young!.
have some pictures coming .

just so you know where we are / North bay ontraio lots of open unexplored trails and old logging roads .
untill next time .rzr
I see that by your info your are in North Bay?? I'm in Huntsville...my wife went to college in North Bay...small world.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello fellow canadians from northeast alberta,looks kind of quiet on the canadian chapter,great riding out here on acres of crown land.8)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Gary

The fish look great but the Brittany looks better, I too own one and she is the best bird dog I have ever owned. She actually owns my Ranger. I just get to chaufer her around in it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
There is still a few kicking around in New Brunswick .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts

Ontario here. Getting ready for next winter already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts