Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Welcome to RangerForums.net - A forum dedicated to the Polaris Ranger UTV/SXS. This is not just a website but a community dedicated to all things Polaris Ranger. We cover the various Polaris Ranger models such as the Ranger XP 800, Ranger 500 EFI, Ranger 400, Ranger Crew 800, Ranger Crew 500, Ranger HD 6x6 800, Ranger Diesel and Ranger EV. This site contains the largest collection of Polaris Ranger Help, Ranger News, Ranger Discussions and Polaris Ranger Tips & Tricks.

To take full advantage of the site all you need to do is REGISTER - It's quick and free! Some of the more popular areas of our site are linked below.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The new format looks good but will take some getting comfortable.. One of the features I liked from he old format was the ability only look at posts since the last time I had logged on.. I have not found that link here.. Have I missed it.. Is there a way to do it ..

·
Administrator
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The new format looks good but will take some getting comfortable.. One of the features I liked from he old format was the ability only look at posts since the last time I had logged on.. I have not found that link here.. Have I missed it.. Is there a way to do it ..
There are two ways. You can click on "New Posts" in the navbar area. Also, you can click on "Active Topics" which will always give you a snapshot of the 35 most recent threads with any activity in them.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I also like the new layout!!! We just need to get some good threads going. Old site seemed to be fizzling out a bit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ranger dash seal kit

Has anyone installed the dash kit? Is it worth the money? It seams like a lot of money for foam inserts. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
2009 ranger utv dual battery charging ???

new to the site !! Just installed dual batterys with the factory seporater .. i also put a battery maintaner on the main battery ..it works but the relay makes a load click sometimes. so need some help haow do you charge with dual batterys & sep.???

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2006 ranger xp 700 which I loved :( but am now getting an error code 21, loss of synchronization. Anyone know what that means?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I know Im old and not very good at this tech stuff but how the heck do I strt a new topic in the fourm.
Go to a page for the particular section of the forum you want - for instance, General Discussion would be at this link: ( General Discussion - RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum ).

At the top of the list of threads is a blue bar that goes across the screen, and on the left side just above that is a green button that says "New Thread."

Click it to start a new thread.

·
Registered
2 Posts
going down hills

Does any one know of any after market parts that will let you go down hill without using the gas pedal to hold it back XP900 2013?

·
Registered
1 Posts
2013 Polaris Ranger HEAT ISSUE

Think twice before buying the 2013 Ranger in the South. I bought this dog thinking it would be a good, safe place for my youngest grandson to ride in a car seat. BAD IDEA! The heat radiating into the cab is UNBEARABLE in the summer. We need to put sunscreen on our feet and legs to help reduce the heat burn! I can take apart a garbage truck and put it back together but I can't solve the massive radiating heat. If anyone knows of a class action law suit against Polaris about this issue, please advise. :mad:

·
Registered
2 Posts
noisy rearend

I'm new to site. have 08 ranger 700 crew. runs good but rear end is very noisy/loud. It's full of recommended gear oil but wandering if anyone knows if I can add anything to minimize noise. thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2014 Ranger 570 Limited Edition vs 800 Limited Edition

I was looking to buy a 2014 Ranger 570 Limited Edition with the power steering. I found an 800 Limited Edition with power steering for only $250 more. It sounds like the machine is identical other than the size of the engine (800 engine under the seat vs the 570 under the bed). Some say the 800 is a little louder and the cabin heats up more because of the engine being under the seat. The 800 sounds like the better deal, but I didn't know if the little extra horsepower was worth the extra money, and if the engine placement made a difference as far as traction, handling, etc.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I was looking to buy a 2014 Ranger 570 Limited Edition with the power steering. I found an 800 Limited Edition with power steering for only $250 more. It sounds like the machine is identical other than the size of the engine (800 engine under the seat vs the 570 under the bed). Some say the 800 is a little louder and the cabin heats up more because of the engine being under the seat. The 800 sounds like the better deal, but I didn't know if the little extra horsepower was worth the extra money, and if the engine placement made a difference as far as traction, handling, etc.
The 570 is the new design engine and the rear placement adds to the comfort of the driver and passengers. If it were my decision, I would spring for the 570/. OR a 900..........

1 - 20 of 28 Posts