Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this will work or if the size is right still trying to figure everything out? hang with me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure was fun though!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I haven't seen that little of snow since back in the year of our lord, well you get the idea. I at least would have taken the long way back..
CLICK THE PIC

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
It does look a bit on the chilly side but up here we have to live with that 8 months out of the year.

Picture size is OK but as soon as you see the scroll bar appear at the bottom then you know the size is larger then the window. In your case it is 1024X768.

I think in photobucket you can set all your pics to be sized to 800X600 and that works fine. How to do it is another story and I don't remember what I did. All I know is every time a photo goes to my photobucket album, no matter how big it is, they all get resized to 800X600.

Gary

·
Registered
477 Posts
Some photo programs will let you resize your picture. I use Fast Stone Image Viewer and it's a free download on cnet. After you resize an original photo you'll want to "save as" and not "save". If you "save" you will lose the original picture. You'll also need to rename it if it goes back in the same folder.

·
Registered
269 Posts
My wife quit going with me in my CJ years ago and she has never been in the Ranger. Now my two daughters never miss chance to go.

·
Registered
35 Posts
cool HAHA i have same problem

·
Banned
46 Posts
Guess we know who's not coming next time! Haha. When I ride in the winter even with the fully enclosed heated cab, I still dress as if I was snowmobiling (more less). You never know what could happen or how far you might have to walk. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,899 Posts
Lithium
How do you like those Camoplast t4s tracks. I have been looking
at tracks lately, and that is one close to my first choice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts