Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Muddin, play, work.
Where all do you go in it.
Guess this will probably determine how you have it setup.

·
Registered
22 Posts
98% in the woods, filling feeders, scouting turkeys, hunting squirrels, coons, snipe, crows, dove, turkeys and just riding over 18,500 acres of central Florida Oak and Cabbage Hammocks. The other 2% shooting sporting clays.

·
Registered
78 Posts

This time of year it’s squirrels. Soon it’ll be crappie. And of course beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
113 Posts
I use it for stuff around the house, yard work and what not. Moving heavy stuff, like tree limbs and moving driveway staymat around. I also plow a lot with it during winter, mine is cabbed and heated. Also do a bit of trail riding in the summer. It's a machine you can use all year around here in New England! Granted, a tractor would've been better for work around the house but it would take FOREVER to plow my driveway and I can't afford both nor have the space for both. Still takes me almost a couple hours to plow my driveway, four wheeler was 4 hours and it sucked in the freezing temps. Now I can plow wearing a t shirt in 75 degrees and listen to music!! Haha.

·
Registered
2015 Ranger 900 XP
7 Posts
Deer hunting which tends to be year round for me and cattle farming. I would be embarassed to show pics of mine, it has been dirty since day 1 and stays dirty pretty much year round. I give it a bath once in a while running it in the creek every now and then when it gets real bad knocking some of the big stuff off the undercarriage but honestly it is almost pointless, especially this time of the year. If it is not frozen in the lot it is mandatory locked rear or 4x4.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member here and just bought a new to me 2016 900XP crew. I will use it for yard work and trail riding. Looking forward to the extra power for pulling downed trees and climbing rocky terrain here in Texas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts