98% in the woods, filling feeders, scouting turkeys, hunting squirrels, coons, snipe, crows, dove, turkeys and just riding over 18,500 acres of central Florida Oak and Cabbage Hammocks. The other 2% shooting sporting clays.
I use it for stuff around the house, yard work and what not. Moving heavy stuff, like tree limbs and moving driveway staymat around. I also plow a lot with it during winter, mine is cabbed and heated. Also do a bit of trail riding in the summer. It's a machine you can use all year around here in New England! Granted, a tractor would've been better for work around the house but it would take FOREVER to plow my driveway and I can't afford both nor have the space for both. Still takes me almost a couple hours to plow my driveway, four wheeler was 4 hours and it sucked in the freezing temps. Now I can plow wearing a t shirt in 75 degrees and listen to music!! Haha.
Deer hunting which tends to be year round for me and cattle farming. I would be embarassed to show pics of mine, it has been dirty since day 1 and stays dirty pretty much year round. I give it a bath once in a while running it in the creek every now and then when it gets real bad knocking some of the big stuff off the undercarriage but honestly it is almost pointless, especially this time of the year. If it is not frozen in the lot it is mandatory locked rear or 4x4.
New member here and just bought a new to me 2016 900XP crew. I will use it for yard work and trail riding. Looking forward to the extra power for pulling downed trees and climbing rocky terrain here in Texas.
I'm new to the site and was hoping someone on here may have some info on this. I found a good price on some factory 2019 ranger 1000 wheels/tires and was wanting to see if they would fit on my 2017 ranger 900xp in place of the factory steel wheels. Found a few write ups where people...
Anyone know what to check? Sensor? Need a new gas gauge?
The gas gauge was working fine, but we have had extreme cold weather in Iowa lately! It shows empty, filled it up and it ran over...so we know it's FULL of gas.
Would appreciate any suggestions! My husband can fix or tackle any...