Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been busy building accessories for a Hoss Offroad UTV. I will get pictures up soon. Also I have been working a great deal of overtime at work.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I noticed that the forum slowed down a bit lately. Guess everyone is getting ready for Spring. Been working on the Poker Run, getting flyers up and recruiting sponsors. Can't wait for Spring time!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
I've been thumpin' on my upright bass and lookin' forward to tomorrow night. Our bluegrass group is scheduled to practice then. We found a guitar player, so I can get off guitar and get back on the bass where I want to be. Snow is comin' pretty hard right now. I hope we don't get snowed out. I'm ready to hit these trails wide open when it warms some and dries up some. Some of these hills would be hard to get up in the slime.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Last I checked, I was up to about 5' 11" :2funny:. On a more serious note, I have been kind of busy at work getting my sales forecast for this fiscal year put together. Will start getting my quads ready for the summer riding season.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Alot of work and not much play. I do have some photos to post of a ride a couple of weeks ago, but have been busy chasing the dollar !!! :'(

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have been off of work this week, so I was able to take a welding class. Now when the weather breaks I might have a clue of what I'm doing on my trailer.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Been busy at work..spent the last 2 weeks At our Skills Center, teaching apprentices, and then some Refresher trng for myself..........got to hang out with some old pole buddies that I used to work with years ago, but now only see at meeting or on storms!!!! We built a lot of lines over some cold ones ;D ;D

weather has not co-operated lately when I have been off, and not working trouble calls....I did get my rear bumper on, got it from KFI products, looks good, got some lights installed on it, but not wired yet........the bumper has the standard length 1 3/4" top pipe, and then a shorter piece dropped below it, got the lights in between...got my nerf bars under the cab on last weekend, before I fired the Pit up and smoked some ribs, then took the betterhalf out and dropped her on the deer stand, and she whacked a big fat doe...her first ever bow kill.and she did it with my Xbow O0

if the weather holds, and I don't work trouble all weekend, got to get the Ranger cleaned up ....it'll be about 150 pounds lighter, when I get all that gumbo mud off and out from under her ;D next weekend, got the annual Daffodil Festival, here in town, and I am in charge of all the electrical hook-ups.........takes about 8 hrs to set it all up next thursday,all the arts/crafts/food vendors come in at 5 p.m. then and the festival is fri/sat, and then when it's over, about 6 p.m. Saturday, got to tear it all back out so the streets downtown can re-open by midnight!!!!!!

got permissin from the local Police Chief to use the Ranger doing all the set up..gonna save a whole lotta steps!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Lots of Over-time and STRESS at work. Trying to help my 23year old Brother-in-law out , take hime back and forth to the Hospital when needed and alot of worrying about him, taking my 6 year old Daughter to Karate class 2 nights a week..

Mark

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I tried fixing the head gasket on my winter beater and ended up blowing the engine! It spun all the cam bearings upon initial start up and apparently was not getting oil up top. Yuk, $300 in the trash and the car went to the crusher.

Today I have to replace the U joints in my F250 and it has been nothing but cold and $hitty out side for the past few weeks. The RZR is doing OT with snow plowing duties but just those little 3-4 inch dumps instead of our typical 12-24 inch ones.

Ice fishing has been off because the ice has over a foot of snow on top and it is very hard dragging my gear out to where I prefer to set up. I'm hoping for a good rain and refreeze to straighten that up.

Otherwise we are just weathering the long cold NE winter here in the mountains.

Gary

·
Registered
373 Posts
Mid terms at school. Fox Valley ATV has been busy and Northwoods Racing Series has been very time consuming the last few weeks. I will get better this summer, NOT!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts