Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think my next add on will be a winch ! Maybe a set of seat covers and a radio.
lynerd

·
Registered
635 Posts
Here's what I did to my exhaust to get it below the spare as it was rebounding back to the cab something fierce till I did this.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Wow guess i forgot to resize that one the other day will doing the rest, IIITTTTTSSSS HHHHHUUUUUGGGGEEEEEE

Ops I forgot to mention my next acc. HID's baby..

·
Registered
635 Posts
Which roof are you thinking the reason I ask is, I have the sport roof # 2876456 on mine and LOVE it, we had a rag top lying around aka bimini top #2876434-070so we put it on the Mrs. and although it serves its purpose it is noise at any reasonable speed. (flutter) I believe it s called.

·
Registered
269 Posts
CB radio,front tow hooks, sear belts / shoulder harness, lights and to get this ready to haul the thing on. O0

Not bad for a hundred bucks, looks like I have a lot to do yet

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Here is the best $5 bucks I spent so far.

Advanced auto parts and it is 1 3/4" ID and just cut it down some so it doesn't hang down too far. No need for the clamp because you can use the same screw that holds the spark arrestor in.

I made my own windshiels with 1/4" Lexan and found some nice DJ light bar clamps that work great.

Please don't even think about useing Acrylic or Plexiglass as it cracks and shatters and could kill you.
Lexan will just bend but never break.

Gary

·
Registered
477 Posts
I would like to get some signal lights on mine. We have some ATV friendly towns, and I have to get on the highway to go from trail to trail.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Maxxis BigHorn radial tires and new aluminum wheels. I put the BigHorns on my King Quad, and love them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Where did you get those clamps?

Tony

[quote author=GRAZOR link=topic=312.msg1810#msg1810 date=1200461314]
Here is the best $5 bucks I spent so far.

Advanced auto parts and it is 1 3/4" ID and just cut it down some so it doesn't hang down too far. No need for the clamp because you can use the same screw that holds the spark arrestor in.

I made my own windshiels with 1/4" Lexan and found some nice DJ light bar clamps that work great.

Please don't even think about useing Acrylic or Plexiglass as it cracks and shatters and could kill you.
Lexan will just bend but never break.

Gary
[/quote]

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Ebay! A seller called NYDJ Supply and I think I paid under $20 for 4 of them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-4-o-clamps-light-clamps-quick-clamps-1-5-to2_W0QQitemZ270207827376QQihZ017QQcategoryZ29944QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They are meant to attach lights to tri pods and other racks used in light shows.

Gary

1 - 18 of 18 Posts