Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Camo 1000 XP
56 Posts
Black Oak 20" combo mounted on top of the bumper. Not cheap but it carries a lifetime warranty, IP69 rated, and side by side comparison is MUCH MUCH brighter than my brothers 18" combo pro armor light. Tbere is literally no comparison.

On my old machine I had a 50" curved double row rough country "rated" at 43k lumens. It was insanely bright but this 20" Black Oak is just as intense as far as throw in the hotspot. It has a little less flood/spill but that is to be expected from a 20" to 50". The Black Oak is rated at 22k lumens. Only reason I did not stick with a 50" is due to the draw on the battery. I was reading 12 volts at idle.

·
Registered
2021 Camo 1000 XP
56 Posts
It could have been but direct fit bolt on but in my case no. The predrilled holes on top of the bumper would have worked by flipping the brackets to the inside instead of outside but I liked the look on the outside so I went that route. The brackets are originally straight as well but I added some heat and put a slight bend in them. They are also stainless but painted black to match.

I added these on the rear as well. They are flood pattern with 10w led's at 40w per light.

Honestly though unless you already have led headlights the first thing I would do is get some H13 led bulbs and swap out the halogens. That way if you do end up getting a light bar the nasty yellow of the halogen won't contrast with the light bar. They are cheap and direct replacement. I put in beamtechs at just over $30 and it is a huge improvement. I run them on low beam when using the light bar and they act like fog lights illuminating directly in front of me. On high beam I can't even tell they are on the bar is so bright.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts