Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about putting some 1.5 inch wheel spacers on my ranger.Wanted to know if anyone has had any problems with these and what brand would be the best to install? HEATH

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
The onses Super ATV sells are good. They are made out of Billet Aluminum and fit good. In the past I have never had a issue with running them, and I will have a set of 2" ones on my RZR.

Josh

·
Registered
119 Posts
I gave an opinion to your question here:
http://polarisrangerforum.com/index.php?topic=638.msg5135#new

I guess I should've replied here, sice this thread is actually recent :( oOOps

~Augie

·
Registered
317 Posts
HF said:
I was thinking about putting some 1.5 inch wheel spacers on my ranger.Wanted to know if anyone has had any problems with these and what brand would be the best to install? HEATH
I have 1.5" spacers on the rear of mine. I like them alot, I always hated the way the rear end was narrower than the bed. when I had the 12 XP wheels on these 1.5" spacers brought the wheels out to even with the bed, now that i put on the SE 14" wheels I stick out probably 1 to 2" and I like this look even better O0 I'll see if I can take some pictures.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Picture of rear with 1.5" spacers.

In this picture you can see how the tire was about even with the outer edge of the bed (this picture is with the 12" XP wheel mounted)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts