Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I have a 2013 ranger 400 and I was looking at some new wheels does anyone know if there are wheels to replace and fit the steel ones . If not will I have to buy some tires which brand are the best bargain im looking for mud tires that dont scrape up as much grass while in 1wd also I have to ride on the road alot so the tires can wear that fast.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just got a new set of tire/wheels for my 2013 Ranger 500. I got one size bigger (26in) all the way around. No rubbing, no modifications or anything needed. Your 400 would be the same.

I got the regular Bear Claw tires. A little more aggressive than stock tires... but not crazy aggressive tread like silverbacks, etc. They don't do anymore damage to the yard than stock tires. Bear claws have been around awhile.. and get good reviews. If not bear claws.. I would get ITP mud lites. I went ahead and also got the regular black steel ITP wheels... like $35 each. They look just like the OEM wheels.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will look into bear claws but do you know if any wheels fit the stock tires like what size is the opening because my stock tires are brand new I only had the ranger for 1 month

·
Registered
5 Posts
FlaRanger
I've been looking at steel wheels also but wanted them in 14".
Did you buy 12"'s or 14"'s
Haven't bee able to find any 14's
Please,let me know where you got em of they are 14"

MOOOSE

·
Registered
15 Posts
rocky mountain atv - here is what I got -

Kenda Bear Claw ATV Tire 26x11-12 1054490043
Kenda Bear Claw ATV Tire 26x9-12 1054490013

4/156 ITP Steel Wheel 12x7 4.0 + 3.0 Black -
2013 POLARIS RANGER 500 4X4 EFI

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought some SS wheels and Blackwater Evolution 27 " 8 ply tires for my 09 700 XP from Rocky Mountain ATV. The can help with fitment and answer questions they have a great web site and best prices I found with fast free shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts