Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No I am not stopping by ;D but I am trying to get a time fame when everyone is around there computers. If it is better during the day while at work that is o.k. as well. I would like to try and get all the members we can on at one time to raise our current number of members online @ 1 time. So if we make a date and a time frame for everyone we should all be able to overcome our last number. Thanks BigDog800efi your recent post gave me the idea to make this a fixed date so people can plan on it.

Josh

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please give the time frame also I am thinking next Friday would be a good day to get everyone online. There is no prizes for this, :D

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'm retired and can be here any time I feel like it.

OK, I'll duck now! :2funny:

Just let me know when Josh.

Gary

·
Registered
50 Posts
My computer habits very, but am on everyday. Sometime in the morning, almost always at night and often during the day, as now. :-\ :-\ :-\

·
Registered
133 Posts
M-F 7-4, so anytime after 430 or so.

·
Registered
111 Posts
am usually home anytime after about 1730 or 1800 and then online........I get on between 0700 and 0730 in the morning during the week....before it's paperwork/work time ;D...if I eat lunch at the yard, I usually get online for a little while.....weekends, just depends if I am on-call or on my 3 day weekend.........on-call weekends, when not working, am on and offline....on my 3 day weekends, I may not be online for 3 full days!!!!!! ;D

This is my weekend on-call, so I'll be in and out...supposed to be cold, and I'm planning on staying warm ;D

·
Registered
507 Posts
Most all evenings work for me. Around 10 PM Central time works for me.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I am on mostly in the evenings, but right now my band is practicing on Friday evenings. I am retired as well.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was thinking about doing 2 different times this will make it better for everyone to be able to be on. If thursday is better for everyone that will work as well.

Josh

·
Registered
111 Posts
This coming thursday night is not good for me...eve of my 3 day weekend...I park the company truck at 5 and by 5:01 am westbound to 'T-town' to see the betterhalf for 3 days ;D but don't let that stop ya'll :D

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will decide on the day and time Monday, so every list when they are available and I will pick the best day and offer 2 different times to be on.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Any time after 8 PM Central for me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts